ANNOUNCEMENT New THP NFL Pickem Pool

The Bills are 3-0 but they have beat the Jets/Giants/Bengals in close games, while New England has faced similar level of opponents and blown everyone out so far and has the 2nd largest total margin of victory through 3 games in NFL history. Patriots should win by 2-3 scores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You right

I've got my terrible picks in!!

Only a little over 24 hours left to get your picks in.

Picks will lock tomorrow. Good luck everybody.

This is freaking sweet! Just got my picks in. Woo hoo!????

Got them in! Should be tons of fun all year!

Game Day.
NFL thread should be fun.

The Bills are 3-0 but they have beat the Jets/Giants/Bengals in close games, while New England has faced similar level of opponents and blown everyone out so far and has the 2nd largest total margin of victory through 3 games in NFL history. Patriots should win by 2-3 scores.

This is why I listen to @GolferGal not only is the game closer the Billa should be winning right now.

This is why I listen to @GolferGal not only is the game closer the Billa should be winning right now.

Well picking the Bills still would have been the wrong pick haha

Well picking the Bills still would have been the wrong pick haha

That's not what she said though haha. You called her wrong despite saying they would still win. :D
Here is the predictions in case Tapatalk doesn't let people go back as well as the wonderful new browser does :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 2.28.23 PM.png

Standings are updated from the early games.

That's not what she said though haha. You called her wrong despite saying they would still win. :D
Here is the predictions in case Tapatalk doesn't let people go back as well as the wonderful new browser does :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 8909723

For some reason the notifications to my email only come from Tapatalk and I click on the link there. I’ll have to check settings to see if I can get notifications from the browser to my email instead. EDIT - I found the bottom to click to browser instead of Tapatalk in the email. I much prefer the mobile web browser over tapatalk but thought those notifications only had the ability to take me to the post in Tapatalk.

And I wasn’t saying she was wrong or not in my response, I was just saying why the patriots were selected by 98% of people to win, because most expect a win by 2-3 scores. Ended up close but still a win.

Last edited:
For some reason the notifications to my email only come from Tapatalk and I click on the link there. I’ll have to check settings to see if I can get notifications from the browser to my email instead. EDIT - I found the bottom to click to browser instead of Tapatalk in the email. I much prefer the mobile web browser over tapatalk but thought those notifications only had the ability to take me to the post in Tapatalk.

And I wasn’t saying she was wrong or not in my response, I was just saying why the patriots were selected by 98% of people to win, because most expect a win by 2-3 scores. Ended up close but still a win.

If you use an android or Chrome/Firefox browser on your computer you can get push notifications from the forum too.

Well starting off not so hot. Lol.

Afternoon games have been updated.

Lot of upsets this week

Now I know why I should never bet on football.

Not great, but I could have done worse!

Good job with the upset picks!

Another week of games is upon us.

Not too much longer to get the rest of those picks in.

So many close games this weekend, then add in the upsets...I could see me winning anywhere between 3 and 12 picks, lol

Get those picks in. The new week thread is here.

I love the 9:30am ET game this week.

Back