ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

Awesome stuff. Happy to be a new member here. I am just wondering if anyone can help me edit my Signature so it shows my "What's in the Bag" with all the cool company logos...any help would be much appreciated.

Awesome stuff. Happy to be a new member here. I am just wondering if anyone can help me edit my Signature so it shows my "What's in the Bag" with all the cool company logos...any help would be much appreciated.
Here ya go.
then click the signature button and edit away. All of the brands are located in the smilies.
1388342D-1F1E-46CB-9872-AB905B3591C5.png

Ahhh, gotcha that's where they were hiding! Thank you for the help. By the way, what would you recommend for a new user like me in terms of getting involved on all aspects of the forum, I am a little familiar with some of the other forums and I can tell this one is similar but it also has its intricacies, I'd appreciate any input :)

Here ya go.
then click the signature button and edit away. All of the brands are located in the smilies.
View attachment 8970561
Also, one small problem, the legendary Scratch golf brand is nowhere to be found :( or I'm just blind...

Ahhh, gotcha that's where they were hiding! Thank you for the help. By the way, what would you recommend for a new user like me in terms of getting involved on all aspects of the forum, I am a little familiar with some of the other forums and I can tell this one is similar but it also has its intricacies, I'd appreciate any input :)

Start here.

And then dive right in. Tons of great conversations and with so much coming throughout the end of the year you will enjoy it a ton.

Welcome to THP - so many great offerings, depends what interests you.

Also, one small problem, the legendary Scratch golf brand is nowhere to be found :( or I'm just blind...

Not every brand is featured and with them closed, not sure we will be adding that one. You will have to use words for them.

Thanks for the help guys :D

☹️ All my trophy’s disappeared! That just means it’s time to kick it off again!

Let’s get it done.

What damage can we do this quarter??

I’m adding them like mad :)

The math is strong with these ones. :ROFLMAO:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I need a huge day... Watch out I'll turn it on post 10/15. Turn these threads upside down.

Back