ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

Thanks @Canadan. I am late to the game, but pumped to be a part of such a great group of golf lovers. The positivity and respect is great and I have learned so much already. I am really looking forward to putting faces to usernames in the future. Until then, 1,000 post points.. Here I come.
I'm into it.
I'm also in Ohio.
Let's set a round up with @gkeller813 when this madness goes away.

For sure 🤙 Maybe meet halfway at Virtues Golf Club in Nashport.
I know the virtues! We had a THP event there, when it wasn't the Virtues haha

Hold the wind though. No wind.

I know the virtues! We had a THP event there, when it wasn't the Virtues haha

Hold the wind though. No wind.

Back in the Longaberger basket weaving days? I figured it would be a nice halfway point, and a PURE course. And yes, the 30 mph winds can take a hike. Anytime I feel the shaft of the club swaying in the wind in my backswing and I am consciously thinking about it? Bad news.

Badges reset. Get ready for something fun tomorrow.
But... I was so close to the 4k badge and was doing everything I could to get there by midnight.. 😥

But... I was so close to the 4k badge and was doing everything I could to get there by midnight.. 😥

I will tell everybody you got there. :ROFLMAO:

The trick is to do it in the first month and a half.. then you can enjoy it for a bunch of time.

Badges are cool

If you mention an outing in Ohio we would get at least 5 4 somes really quickly!

If you mention an outing in Ohio we would get at least 5 4 somes really quickly!

I am learning that pretty quickly. There is no hesitation when it comes to Ohioans getting out and striking it.

Y’all know there’s region threads for this convo, right? ;):p

Y’all know there’s region threads for this convo, right? ;):p

We were just trying to spread some Ohio love ;)

That’s called Rabies.

Don’t spread rabies.

We aren't THAT contagious. You will rid of it in a few months. We get bored in Ohio, gotta keep it interesting somehow.

You know I’m teasing brother. I’m not an uptight mod like Danacan

No worries. I will create a thread with a formal apology. I need to be better ;)

You know I’m teasing brother. I’m not an uptight mod like Danacan
Yes I know haha. And know you're always welcome to join us up here, you know, during the one month it's nice.

Back