Newbie from Aberdeen, Scotland

HarlettoScara

Albatross 2023 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.7 WHS
Hi all,

Have lurked on the site for quite some time, and really enjoyed reading what people have to say and advice etc. Finally decided to take the plunge and join up and start participating a little more. Based up in the north of Scotland, so a wealth of lovely courses here. Currently low 20's handicap but have set myself the target of 18 by the end of 2014. Just have to hope it stops raining for long enough to get 18 holes in!!

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP! You can definitely reach 18 and likely much better by the end of the year. Good luck!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp. Looking forward to some golf pictures from your side of the pond.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! We are all here to support you in any way to help your journey!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

Welcome from another UK member, be good to see you at one of our events if it is a viable option for you

Welcome aboard to THP. Seems to be a increase in international flavor joining us recently. Glad to have you!!!

Welcome to THP

Building a (relatively) local contingent!

I'm originally from the NE and spent a long time living and working in Aberdeen.

Good to have you on board!

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you here.

Welcome to THP & hope you dive right in.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!!!

Wow, what a response! Many thanks all, certainly makes a first time poster feel very welcome. Would love to join in with any UK events, obviously being in the north of Scotland can make things tricky sometimes, but am sure it's doable! Hopefully my journey down to an 18 handicap will progress slowly - just need to stop slicing, thinning, missing, chunking and I'll be down in no time! Thanks again everyone....

Wow, what a response! Many thanks all, certainly makes a first time poster feel very welcome. Would love to join in with any UK events, obviously being in the north of Scotland can make things tricky sometimes, but am sure it's doable! Hopefully my journey down to an 18 handicap will progress slowly - just need to stop slicing, thinning, missing, chunking and I'll be down in no time! Thanks again everyone....

Maybe we could try and sort a 'northern' event for those north of the border and northern England at some point

Back