:welcome: Paul

It's a great place - as El Bandito said look up the Doctor - he's in your neck of the woods and a couple of us may well try and get a round at my home course, Rudding Park over the next few weeks - maybe you could join us?

Alos check out the THP Spring event - to be held at the Belfry - the Winter Cup was a cracking couple of days and was open to all players of all abilities - be great to have you on come along.

It's a great place - as El Bandito said look up the Doctor - he's in your neck of the woods and a couple of us may well try and get a round at my home course, Rudding Park over the next few weeks - maybe you could join us?

Thanks, hopefully I may well be able to depending on family/work, I quite fancy Rudding Park, you have the 6 par 3 bonus holes there don't you?

I passed it on the way to a wedding party at the Hollins Hall Marriott in Shipley last year. All the golf lads were at the wedding so we planned to play on the Sunday while we were there. We couldn't get on to the Marriot, so we tried Rudding but it was full too. We ended up at Halifax Golf club which I have to say was a cracking course too.

Welcome to THP

Thanks, hopefully I may well be able to depending on family/work, I quite fancy Rudding Park, you have the 6 par 3 bonus holes there don't you?

I passed it on the way to a wedding party at the Hollins Hall Marriott in Shipley last year. All the golf lads were at the wedding so we planned to play on the Sunday while we were there. We couldn't get on to the Marriot, so we tried Rudding but it was full too. We ended up at Halifax Golf club which I have to say was a cracking course too.

That's the one, the par 3 course is a great warm up or just a good way of spending an hour.

Let's see if we can sort it out with the Doctor and DavidL and get a 4 ball going? Presume it Would it need to be a weekend?

Welcome to THP dude, great to have you.

Completely missed this thread.....apologies, and welcome Paul

That's the one, the par 3 course is a great warm up or just a good way of spending an hour.

Let's see if we can sort it out with the Doctor and DavidL and get a 4 ball going? Presume it Would it need to be a weekend?

As mentioned, we will have to see if we can get a round in sometime with Crag and David

I noticed in one of your other posts in the lefty thread that you said you play badminton? So I chucked a couple questions in there, but I will post them here as well

Whereabouts do you play? And do you play competitively? If so, our paths may well have crossed at some point.....

Welcome Paul!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum from across the pond

Completely missed this thread.....apologies, and welcome Paul

As mentioned, we will have to see if we can get a round in sometime with Crag and David

I noticed in one of your other posts in the lefty thread that you said you play badminton? So I chucked a couple questions in there, but I will post them here as well

Whereabouts do you play? And do you play competitively? If so, our paths may well have crossed at some point.....

Thanks Doc, appreciate your welcome.

I haven't played competitively since my teenage years, used to be a member of Whitburn badminton club in Sunderland circa 1988, then I took up beer and girls which got in the way, just play occasionnally for fun now...

Welcome to THP!

Ah right, if you only play for fun, we probably haven't crossed paths then

We will just have to cross paths on the golf course sometime

Back