Newly active on THP

Jmk202

Reaction score
Handicap
~10
Hey all,

I've been an on off lurker for a little while now, but have recently started taking golf more seriously and enjoyed THP. This year finally pulled the Albatross trigger and am looking forward to being more involved.

Live, work, and Play in Houston, TX and recently joined Hearthstone CC (part of Club Corp). I play a lot with my wife (great get out of jail card for spending time and $$$ on golf). If your in the area and want to meet up for round please reach out!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. And I 100000% agree on your take about playing golf with the wife. I do the same and you are spot on.

Welcome to THP! I've also worked on getting my wife to play so I can get out more often but I'm also "using" my kids as a reason to get out there :).

Welcome to THP! I've also worked on getting my wife to play so I can get out more often but I'm also "using" my kids as a reason to get out there :).
Ah good to know, not to that point yet, but i'll keep that in the back of my mind!

Reactions: KEV
Welcome to THP. Glad you decided to become more involved with the forum.

Glad you took the next step.

Welcome to THP.

Glad that you decided to jump in and get active!! Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: best step I took after lurking for a year!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP. Great decision to join the Albatross Club for countless reasons.

Great choice and welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Hey all,

I've been an on off lurker for a little while now, but have recently started taking golf more seriously and enjoyed THP. This year finally pulled the Albatross trigger and am looking forward to being more involved.

Live, work, and Play in Houston, TX and recently joined Hearthstone CC (part of Club Corp). I play a lot with my wife (great get out of jail card for spending time and $$$ on golf). If your in the area and want to meet up for round please reach out!

Welcome to THP. I am in Katy and so is @badolds , next time we get together I will check in to see if you are free. One of my best friends is a member at Hearthstone and I played there last Friday.

Let me know if I can help you out in anyway.

Welcome to THP!

Hey all,

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!

Playing golf with the wife is a great way to avoid "the list". From personal experience, be aware that there are 2 unfortunate consequences of your wife golfing.
1. She will notice what clubs are in your bag.
2. All of your putters (that she is aware of) are fair game. :banghead:

Back