The long and smooth description sounds like it might fit my swing. Like the look. Love the plug n play option.

Nice write up @Jman. I am such a shaft **** that reading this has me thinking about ordering one. I will likely wait a couple of months until I can put it through its paces during our golf season so I can make a call within the 30 day window.

At $250 it seems like a solid value in a premium shaft.

Nice write up @Jman. I am such a shaft **** that reading this has me thinking about ordering one. I will likely wait a couple of months until I can put it through its paces during our golf season so I can make a call within the 30 day window.

At $250 it seems like a solid value in a premium shaft.
If you do jump, I look forward to your thoughts!

Great write up. Excellent value. Im committed to getting fit before making any changes to the bag, however this is a strong ponder.

Well these sure look interesting. Great writeup @Jman. I love that they're sending these pre-configured. It's a small thing but just adds to the value. Also makes that 30-day return window more attractive since there's no time wasted with install. I'm gonna have to go read up on their site a bit, but sounds like something I'd definitely like to take for a spin.

The graphics remind me of the flip flop paint jobs you sometimes see at car shows.

Interesting description of the feel- sounds like it’s a bit of a unicorn in the market right now.

I agree with the others who have said it in here, coming ready to plug and play is a HUGE perk for those of us who don’t do our own club work.

Thanks for the write up @Jman

Love the paint, “ready to play” option and 30-day exchange option…would absolutely love to see a company like this make big enough waves to influence competitors

Love what I am seeing and hearing on these. I dig the simplistic look. It's quite nice without being too out there. Pretty neat looking to me. I also dig the ready to play option. That's a smart move I think. Very interesting overall.

@Jman , Are you still playing this shaft? Just had the tip on my Red M40X break one a drive yesterday and I'm thinking of trying this

@Jman , Are you still playing this shaft? Just had the tip on my Red M40X break one a drive yesterday and I'm thinking of trying this
No, post review I’m playing one I was fit to.

They’re quite different profiles than the red, fwiw.

No, post review I’m playing one I was fit to.

They’re quite different profiles than the red, fwiw.
Can you make any comparisons to the red? I’ve been pondering once i resume regular golf activities myself.

so it does not really have the typical medium, hi, or low, kick point?

Really enjoying this shaft. Still had it in my TSR4 for my first round of the year yesterday.

Was windy 1-2 clubs at times and was SHOCKED at how well the ball cut through the wind. Thought it was a fluke as I didn't expect it with my higher ball flight.

Time and time again it went. Even had to track a couple to make sure I wasn't just feeling it had distance. There were a couple Bomb's...and a few stinkers...haha.

Need to get this and my gamer up against each other to see numbers eventually.

Yesterday's round has me very intrigued at what I'll find out.

Alas, work travel begins again soon.

Back