Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
These definitely caught my eye when I first saw them. I’m intrigued and curious about these. Great write up @Jman

When you said the bend profile was showing out and you had to trust it could you elaborate there?

Enjoyed reading and am curious! The ability to swap within 30 days is a great concept.

Very interesting writeup, thanks a lot @Jman! Wouldn't mind trying these out one day. I think the graphics alone are phenomenal.

Nice write up @Jman

Which one would you game right now, gun to your head?

Pretty cool you can buy "ready to play" direct from the company. Certainly makes life easier.
I’m such a fan of this part of the model

I’m such a fan of this part of the model
Agreed! Beyond convenience it’s another $40 -$50 of value in the adapter, grip and labor.

Another great write up James. $250 for either uncut or ready to play is a very palatable price point for a premium aftermarket shaft.

Really thorough work here @Jman. It's appreciated!

Pretty cool you can buy "ready to play" direct from the company. Certainly makes life easier.
That was the one thing that stood out to me, especially at the $250 range. Makes plug and play without having to wait on it to get setup at the shop or even do it yourself.

Great writeup @Jman . Although I don't need to mess with my current setup with my driver, these shafts definitely have me intrigued.

Love this part, as someone who doesn't do much when it comes to golf clubs but take them to PGASS or Golf Galaxy it is really nice to be able to order this with my preferred adapter from the company.

I saw these the other day & was curious. Low & behold @Jman comes thru as always ;)

I love the ready to play option. Saves me the time of putting on the tip :) I'm strongly considering the 5 dot. Plus the 30 day guarantee?! What's not to like?

300 yards every time with both shafts Yikes! Which one is going to be your gamer?

A smoothness that never really dissipated? That line stood out to me. Pretty interesting.

The paint job is just ok to me via the pictures I'd have to see in person but personally not for me I don't think. The dot thing...I get the why but stuff like that never seems to last. Once everyone knows what the dots mean what difference does it make if it has 5 dots or an X on it?

Great detailed and informationally packed write up @Jman .

I like where they are going with this, or have gone with this.

When you said the bend profile was showing out and you had to trust it could you elaborate there?

Enjoyed reading and am curious! The ability to swap within 30 days is a great concept.
That is in reference to the elongated bend profile broken down earlier in the article. Stretching that bend out over a greater length of the shaft meant a much less hard/quick load/unload over a certain part of the shaft in the swing, and created for me instead a lonnnnnnnnger sensation of power and flow.

A smoothness that never really dissipated? That line stood out to me. Pretty interesting.

The paint job is just ok to me via the pictures I'd have to see in person but personally not for me I don't think. The dot thing...I get the why but stuff like that never seems to last. Once everyone knows what the dots mean what difference does it make if it has 5 dots or an X on it?
The amount of flow through the swing with both profiles was the standout for me, it’s just a languid sensation really.

The paint job is legitimately a jaw dropper.

I think the Dots make sense as does any other non standard A,R, S, X system because while some will for sure immediately in their heads adapt to the more system, in a fitting environment it can take the wounded ego out of play if a 115+ guy is fit into a 3-Dot as opposed to being told he has to carry a shaft that says R on it.

@Jman did the Newton Motion shaft remind you of any other shafts your played in the past or is it on an island by itself?

Lots of new shafts out there these days. Makes it fun. Just wish there was a way to try everything..

Finish on this shaft is a work of art. Saw shaft in action. A drive into I gusty south wind that was smoked. Another to a dog leg par 4 that requires a gutsy shot over the corner with trees and OB right. Ball ended up on a rope dead straight at green over corner just short of the green. Shaft seems to work very well.

The fact that it can be purchased ready to play at a very affordable price for an aftermarket shaft is awesome.

Finish on this shaft is a work of art. Saw shaft in action. A drive into I gusty south wind that was smoked. Another to a dog leg par 4 that requires a gutsy shot over the corner with trees and OB right. Ball ended up on a rope dead straight at green over corner just short of the green. Shaft seems to work very well.

The fact that it can be purchased ready to play at a very affordable price for an aftermarket shaft is awesome.
I hit those pretty ok. 🤣

Looking forward to giving this one a try once cleared to play.

I hit those pretty ok. 🤣
In next years member member we need just a bit more on that dog leg. Another 20 will make some jaws drop. 🤣🤣😍

Back