NFL Lockout Thread

Bridges being back is huge. I mean 100 posts a day huge.

Sigh...I miss classic 100 post a day bridges.

What's this we crap, you bumbling Canadian? There's no real football in Canada.

Kevin

Wait, Green Bay and Buffalo are not in Canada? Who knew

Did I hear you used to be with the redskins? Just curious didn't real know much about your background.

I love fantasy football though, any chance there's a spot this year? Sounds like last year was a blast.

I was not employed by the Washington Redskins.

If there are any spots in the FF I would also be interested! Is it first come first serve or do the people in last year get first say?

We do THP FF and it is first come first serve, however we will do multiple leagues. It is a lot of fun each year.

I hope they get this sorted out by the weekend so the season won't get held up.

Tapatalkin

They would have to drop Newman if they signed Asomugha. Jenkins was terrible last year but he was very good 2 years ago.

If they sign Asomugha I think its a given that Newman gets cut. The Cowboys are one of those teams that will struggle to get under the cap which could mean no Asomugha. I dont know if I can stomach seeing the back of Newmans jersey all season as he tries to catch up to whatever WR is beating his ass this week. Might as well change his name on the jersey to Toast.

If they sign Asomugha I think its a given that Newman gets cut. The Cowboys are one of those teams that will struggle to get under the cap which could mean no Asomugha. I dont know if I can stomach seeing the back of Newmans jersey all season as he tries to catch up to whatever WR is beating his ass this week. Might as well change his name on the jersey to Toast.

I think they could get him. Cut Barber and Newman. I have heard that Asomugha loves Ryan so having him as a DC might be a clincher.

I think they could get him. Cut Barber and Newman. I have heard that Asomugha loves Ryan so having him as a DC might be a clincher.

Very true. I completely forgot about the new DC. They have a history so maybe that does favor the Cowboys. And I forgot about Barber. That should be the first move they make when things start back up.

Back