NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many N bombs get dropped in NYC if Ward scores?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Where in US are you going? And why only 18 months?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Girardi is an absolue trooper this game. Like a Boss.

photo1-1.jpg

Frosted mug and all. Mmmm. I'm enjoying this all right now.

......too soon Dev? lol

Haha nah. Boston people are a special breed. Southy might as well have separate black and white bathrooms up there. Wow they are racist up there and they dont care either.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Ive done my last 3 internships at Aronimink Golf Club and now I am assuming a management position there, as well as doing a CMAA development program as well. Im surely excited!
Any reason in particular or just moving?

Tap Tap Taparoo

You know it's triple OT when 3 guys try to block one shot.

Doc > Stan Fischler

The later this game goes the uglier the game winning goal gets. Too much fancy passing. Just throw that biscuit towards the net and see what happens.

Chimera is a big guy but man does he have serious wheels.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Doc > Stan Fischler

The later this game goes the uglier the game winning goal gets. Too much fancy passing. Just throw that biscuit towards the net and see what happens.

I am better than Stan Fischler. He actually said that it should be a 2 minute penalty if you try to block a shot.

Tap Tap Taparoo

These guys have played almost another full hockey game. Wtc. End already.

Ive done my last 3 internships at Aronimink Golf Club and now I am assuming a management position there, as well as doing a CMAA development program as well. Im surely excited!

Thats freaking awesome. Congrats dude. Any reason you chose Philly?

Tap Tap Taparoo

I remember when the Pens won in 3OT in the Cup Finals the year they lost in 08' - I think I almost had a heart attack.

Off the post!!!

Tap Tap Taparoo

This game brings back bad memories. Lost our High School Provincial Championship my grade 12 year in triple OT. Crazy to see these guys this tired.

Rangers are starting to play 'ugly' hockey. They will win.

I am better than Stan Fischler. He actually said that it should be a 2 minute penalty if you try to block a shot.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I remember him doing the old Isles telecasts on Sportschannel in NJ. He was ridiculously biased. Figures the Rangers haven't put this away yet. What a bunch of dbags.

I remember when the Pens won in 3OT in the Cup Finals the year they lost in 08' - I think I almost had a heart attack.

I remember when the Pens went to 6 OTs with the Flyers a while back. I don't remember the year, the round of the playoffs, or even who won. But I do remember that it went about 3.5 hrs past scheduled coverage time. Maybe more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back