NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they biased? I literally read Crosby's quote. Word for word that is what he said. Same goes for what Giroux said.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Article titled: CROSBY'S ANTICS

Sidney Crosby apparently forgets he wears the "C" as he takes out his frustrations on the Flyers in Game 3. Crosby's non-leadership leaves the Pens steaming toward elimination.

You cant tell me that ANY sports column that writes those things are unbiased. Crosby is trying to cause a stir, get under their skin, and fire his team up. He'd be getting called out for a lack of leadership if he did nothing, didnt get down and dirty, and just said "keep trying boys lets play clean hockey". That is a bad mindset for a captain.

Article titled: CROSBY'S ANTICS

Sidney Crosby apparently forgets he wears the "C" as he takes out his frustrations on the Flyers in Game 3. Crosby's non-leadership leaves the Pens steaming toward elimination.

You cant tell me that ANY sports column that writes those things are unbiased. Crosby is trying to cause a stir, get under their skin, and fire his team up. He'd be getting called out for a lack of leadership if he did nothing, didnt get down and dirty, and just said "keep trying boys lets play clean hockey". That is a bad mindset for a captain.

The article I read was a recap of the game. I didnt read whatever article you put up.

Tap Tap Taparoo

How are they biased? I literally read Crosby's quote. Word for word that is what he said. Same goes for what Giroux said.

Tap Tap Taparoo

That isnt word for word anything, and he and giroux were asked two different questions.

Wasnt the point Why give the Flyers some more fodder? Just shut up and play. See Giroux for an example of that.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Giroux answered a question yes. But it was a different question than crosby was asked, comparing the two would be ridiculous.

You are hilarious. I have watched you twist everyones words around all day and defend Crosby. I get it your a Pens fan but there is something called objectivity.

Tap Tap Taparoo

You twisted the words, not him. Sure he's a pens fan but you seriously expect any athlete to say "I really like the guys on that team, theyre all really polite and inviting and we will get tea after the game..."

Get real dude.

You are hilarious. I have watched you twist everyones words around all day and defend Crosby. I get it your a Pens fan but there is something called objectivity.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I didn't twist Sid's words, you did... Like Thain said, two different questions. If they had asked Sid if the Flyers were good and he said "I hate them all", that would be classless. But they didn't.

That isnt word for word anything, and he and giroux were asked two different questions.

Giroux answered a question yes. But it was a different question than crosby was asked, comparing the two would be ridiculous.

You twisted the words, not him. Sure he's a pens fan but you seriously expect any athlete to say "I really like the guys on that team, theyre all really polite and inviting and we will get tea after the game..."

Get real dude.

Ok dude. This thread is hilarious now. The Thain police is on the case now. Everyone else step to the plate and get a shot at the champ. Hahahahah Later fellas. Enjoy your Penguins love fest. BTW, Fleury isnt an elite goalie. Never was and never will be. I dont hate Crosby, I just think he acts very immature some times and people feed off that. To me, there are better leaders on the Penguins that deserve the C.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Id like to think Im probably the most down to earth pens fan in this thread, and theyre getting rocked. Their composure and focus has been nothing compared to what it needs to be to win hockey games, and without the passion that they are being called out for, they wont win.

Pens arent acting ideally for any fan to watch but to think the Flyers wouldnt be doing the same thing if the tables were turned would be downright comical. Its playoff hockey, this is what true intensity is all about.

"I don't like them, because I don't like any guy on their team," Crosby said.

Get real dude.

Lol that would be epic. But then he'd get critcized for that too because they'd say he's too soft.

Id like to think Im probably the most down to earth pens fan in this thread, and theyre getting rocked. Their composure and focus has been nothing compared to what it needs to be to win hockey games, and without the passion that they are being called out for, they wont win.

Pens arent acting ideally for any fan to watch but to think the Flyers wouldnt be doing the same thing if the tables were turned would be downright comical. Its playoff hockey, this is what true intensity is all about.

Pretty much how I feel. They're getting beaten down. Oh well. It happens. The Flyers don't suck. The Pens do right now.

In interviews: Crosby says he hates the entire Flyers roster. Giroux says Pens are very talented. Nice disparity in class between those two.

haha Giroux doesn't have to hate the other roster, they are dominating the series and probably going to move on..

Ok dude. This thread is hilarious now. The Thain police is on the case now. Everyone else step to the plate and get a shot at the champ. Hahahahah Later fellas. Enjoy your Penguins love fest.
Speaking of immaturity, this is a great start to the post.

BTW, Fleury isnt an elite goalie. Never was and never will be.
Speaking of immaturity, this is brought up again? Really?

I dont hate Crosby, I just think he acts very immature some times and people feed off that. To me, there are better leaders on the Penguins that deserve the C.

I agree at some points, but he acts immature because he is over-passionate. Better to take the good with the bad in that situation than have a captain who doesnt work as hard as Sid, or want it as much as Sid, or isnt as passionate as Sid.

haha Giroux doesn't have to hate the other roster, they are dominating the series and probably going to move on..

Exactly! Easy to take whatever high road DevRickus is speaking of when your backs arent against the wall.

Speaking of immaturity, this is a great start to the post.

Speaking of immaturity, this is brought up again? Really?

I agree at some points, but he acts immature because he is over-passionate. Better to take the good with the bad in that situation than have a captain who doesnt work as hard as Sid, or want it as much as Sid.

Exactly! Easy to take whatever high road DevRickus is speaking of when your backs arent against the wall.

Out of curiosity where did I say you were immature? They should rename this thread the NHL Thread brought to you by Sheriff Thain.

Tap Tap Taparoo

What's interesting was that coming into this series, I thought the Pens would put their scoring depth on display and the Flyers would be dirty, but it's appeared to be the complete opposite.. The Penguins are making terrible decisions leading to penalties, and the Flyers are absolutely filling the net behind Fleury.

Not what I expected at all.

You never called me immature, but youre speaking of immaturity in your post and clearly acting like a jackass to boot. Im no sheriff, but your posts in here are downright lame.
Out of curiosity where did I say you were immature? They should rename this thread the NHL Thread brought to you by Sheriff Thain.

Tap Tap Taparoo

*Gasp* I just read this:

"I don't know if we were bad or they were good," Kovalchuk said.

Kovie can't tell if the Panthers were good or if the Devils were bad. So if they lost because they are bad, does that mean Kovalchuk doesn't think the Panthers are good? Is he being classless? Or am I just twisting words again? :D

Sorry I had to. Lol.

*Gasp* I just read this:

"I don't know if we were bad or they were good," Kovalchuk said.

Kovie can't tell if the Panthers were good or if the Devils were bad. So if they lost because they are bad, does that mean Kovalchuk doesn't think the Panthers are good? Is he being classless? Or am I just twisting words again? :D

Sorry I had to. Lol.

Real mature, right Sheriff Thain? Giddyup partner

Tap Tap Taparoo

And man, score a goal in this LA/VAN game already!! I've seen some great saves, but one of these teams needs to break through soon.

Ask and I absolutely received!!! Brown gets an absolute gift.

Real mature, right Sheriff Thain? Giddyup partner

Tap Tap Taparoo

Sorry, just modeling my post after yours lol. I honestly don't care, I'm just joking around. I want to watch good hockey. Which I have thus far. So that's awesome.

Sorry, just modeling my post after yours lol. I honestly don't care, I'm just joking around. I want to watch good hockey. Which I have thus far. So that's awesome.

Did you run it by the sheriff and make sure it was okay?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Did you run it by the sheriff and make sure it was okay?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yeah I did, don't worry.

I can't wait for Game 4 of the Flyers-Pens series. That will be a fun game to watch for sure.

Yeah I did, don't worry.

I can't wait for Game 4 of the Flyers-Pens series. That will be a fun game to watch for sure.

I hope they actually play hockey. Animosity in a playoff series is fun but today was embarrassing by both teams.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I hope they actually play hockey. Animosity in a playoff series is fun but today was embarrassing by both teams.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Meh. As a fan I enjoyed watching today. The Pens are in all likelihood going to lose anyways, so I just want to have some fun. Fight! Fight! Fight!

Meh. As a fan I enjoyed watching today. The Pens are in all likelihood going to lose anyways, so I just want to have some fun. Fight! Fight! Fight!

It was a nationally televised game. The NHL is still trying to grow the fanbase and today didnt help. It was fun to extent for people that are already fans and understand what was going on.

Tap Tap Taparoo

It was a nationally televised game. The NHL is still trying to grow the fanbase and today didnt help. It was fun to extent for people that are already fans and understand what was going on.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yeah and I'm already one of those fans. So I want some more enjoyment. I like fighting in hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back