NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Neal is so good... Where did that come from?

He was always a decent player, but playing in Dallas he didn't get a lot of coverage. Playing on a team with a lot of good players around him and given him the chance to put the puck in the net and thank god because he is paying off in the hockey pool haha.

The Caps, all I can say is.....holly juggernaut!!!

He was always a decent player, but playing in Dallas he didn't get a lot of coverage. Playing on a team with a lot of good players around him and given him the chance to put the puck in the net and thank god because he is paying off in the hockey pool haha.

The Caps, all I can say is.....holly juggernaut!!!

I hope they keep it up and finally make it to the finals this year. Every team I root for in my area has been bum's for years. Its good to have a good team again.

I figure if you don't see them make the finals, you could see some major changes, as in Bruce Boudreau gone and a major name like Semin or Backstrom out as well. This has been a team that for the past 3-4 seasons people have been predicting them to win the cup and they playoff performance just has not been there.

I figure if you don't see them make the finals, you could see some major changes, as in Bruce Boudreau gone and a major name like Semin or Backstrom out as well. This has been a team that for the past 3-4 seasons people have been predicting them to win the cup and they playoff performance just has not been there.

Since when is producing a good team such a bad thing? A coaching change won't do anything, I don't care who predicts what.

They have been talking a coaching change in the past but after watching the HBO "Winterclassic" I hope they never get rid of coach. I like his style and he just gels with the players. Its up to the players when the playoffs come.

Since when is producing a good team such a bad thing? A coaching change won't do anything, I don't care who predicts what.

When you are expected to win, anything less than that is not acceptable, especially year after year.

Look at markets such as Philly. They make the finals one year, are expected to bounce back and make a deep playoff run and fail to do that. Result? major change.

People in Washington have been expecting a Cup or at least a cup appearance for at least the past three seasons. Doesn't really matter if you don;t care who predicts what, when people predict a cup three years in a row and the fans expect a cup three years in row, sooner or later something has to give, that being change rather it be in management or players.

...and then the Caps go unbeaten until they come to Oil Country.

Man it is so fun watching the Oiler kids play this year! They are starting to make good goaltenders look bad already. It's all bang-bang-boom and its in the net. Hall, Eberle, and Nugent-Hopkins all see the ice so well its scary.
We will see how good they really are soon though, the first big multi game road trip is starting here soon and I think it will show how good we really are.

...and then the Caps go unbeaten until they come to Oil Country.

Man it is so fun watching the Oiler kids play this year! They are starting to make good goaltenders look bad already. It's all bang-bang-boom and its in the net. Hall, Eberle, and Nugent-Hopkins all see the ice so well its scary.
We will see how good they really are soon though, the first big multi game road trip is starting here soon and I think it will show how good we really are.

i love the young talent in Edmonton! gonna be a great team for years to come if they can keep them together.

Though a die hard leaf fans, the Oilers are easily the most exciting team to watch this far.

As an Avs fan I'm quite excited about the start they have had so far, I'm just hoping they can keep it up, a young team with speed is dangerous, but with a long season they'll still need the veterans to step up.

go bruins? .......... .......... yup they went......

Lets go Canucks Lets go!!!!!!

Minus Luongo

I think my Wild have the best record in the league right now. I hope this lasts!

The Avs naming Hejduk as the captain was a classy move, but I don't think he'll wear it for too many years, the young guns are nipping at his heels!!!

Sid scored less than 6 minutes into the game. He is the best in the league. No doubt about it.

I'm sure Crosby will get top 10 in points if he stays healthy and thats the main thing if he has no symptoms that come back. I took Stamkos first and Hank Sedin with my second pick

Picked him up in 8th round...best pick up ever.

I'm sure Crosby will get top 10 in points if he stays healthy and thats the main thing if he has no symptoms that come back. I took Stamkos first and Hank Sedin with my second pick

Definately. At this rate, he would finish with 244 points. In all seriousness, I agree with you. I'd love to see if he manages to pull himself up into the top and maybe challenge for the top spot.

The Pens just keep hurting themselves. They won't win this way...

Pens and Bruins going all beastmood in the East, with Blackhawks and Wild very quietly playing great hockey in the West.

I'm not sure who will stop the Bruins at this rate though....12-0-1 in last 13, with two great goalies and easily three lines deep. Scary stuff and sucks being a Leafs fan in the Northeast.

The Pens can stop the Bruins. Speaking of them, they have the Caps tonight. Crosby-Ovechkin for the first time since Crosby got hurt at last year's Winter Classic.

Should be a great match up every time those two meet this season at least.

starting to get pumped up for the winter classic.... HBOs 24/7 is gonna be awesome this year... for someone who really doesn't like the caps or the pens it was so cool to watch the behind the scenes stuff uncut and uncensored last year and now the team the im obsessed with is gonna be followed by camera crews for a month! should be great! also stayed up and watched the west coast game in anaheim last night what a comeback and great game. Jagr is really paying off this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back