NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pumped for Thursday. It would be nice to have Sid, sure, but Malkin has looked amazing all preseason. He always steps up his game when Sid is out.
Really tough opening schedule, though. Western Canada swing where the Pens will have to play 3 different teams' home openers.

I'm excited too and hope that the Pens can start out strong. Apparently Malkin looks very good so far. Rejuvination for him? Hopefully.

And no need to hate Sid because he's good. There's nothing wrong with being jealous. :D At least you admit he's better than Ovi, most won't even admit that. So thanks.

According to team sources ovi came in in the best shape they have ever seen him in. I'm hoping this year he will get things back on track and prove that he is just a good if not better than sid..... Who while I cannot stand and think is a cry baby is a better leader and all around player.

Here's to hoping ovi will prove me wrong this year.

Don't want to start a Crosby is or is not a cry baby because I see both sides. Sure, he laid on the ice and argued a crap load his first few years in the league, but fact of the matter is, he took more crap than anyone on the ice.

Bauer has alot more R&D dollars to spend on Ovi than CCM does. He was struggling finding the right stick all year.

Yeah it helps that Bauer is finally under decent ownership, nothing against Adidas, love a lot of their stuff in other sports, but hockey isn't one of them.

Yeah it helps that Bauer is finally under decent ownership, nothing against Adidas, love a lot of their stuff in other sports, but hockey isn't one of them.

think you mean Nike

Anyone in any fantasy hockey leagues? The names always get me laughing. A couple of good ones from my league:

Moves Like Jagr
Backes that ass up
Crash test Domi's
Made in Kariya

What are some of the better ones youve seen?

Don't want to start a Crosby is or is not a cry baby because I see both sides. Sure, he laid on the ice and argued a crap load his first few years in the league, but fact of the matter is, he took more crap than anyone on the ice.

I will admit better leader and better team player my complaint is this is hockey not soccer. If I wanted to watch someone begging to get a call I would go watch old cowboys games with Michael Irvin :angel:

Anyone in any fantasy hockey leagues? The names always get me laughing. A couple of good ones from my league:

Moves Like Jagr
Backes that ass upii
Crash test Domi's
Made in Kariya

Hahaha love the moves like jagr BTW

Montreal re habs
Shut ur five hole
Jagrbombs

I will admit better leader and better team player my complaint is this is hockey not soccer. If I wanted to watch someone begging to get a call I would go watch old cowboys games with Michael Irvin :angel:

I agree he use to, though I don't notice it now.

think you mean Nike

No, I mean Adidas. CCM/Reebok hockey is owned by Adidas.

what is this NHL that all 5 of you speak of?

Moves Like Jagr
Backes that ass up
Crash test Domi's
Made in Kariya

funny names right there.

Sean Waivery. Today was a very, very good day.

i thought you were talking about how Bauer isn't partially owned by Nike now. Gotcha though

Sean Waivery. Today was a very, very good day.

NHL is saying he may be heading your way. possibly a good fit for European league. i dunno if he'd fit in over there at all.

NHL is saying he may be heading your way. possibly a good fit for European league. i dunno if he'd fit in over there at all.

Sure, with the intolerance for fighting over here, a wimp like him would fit in very nicely.

Very happy that Parise got the captaincy for my Devils.

TOMORROW!

That is all.

so far paul homgren looks like a genius. so glad its gonna be a fun season to watch.... i hate rebuilding years, even if this year still prob will end up as one.

Flyers looking good!

tapatalk addict....

James Neal is so good... Where did that come from?

GO BRUINS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back