NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
No return for Crosby today. Scary stuff.

Hopefully it's just this game

Haha, this might be the weakest major penalty in the history of hockey. Garbage, inconsistent officiating.

Another example of the NHL calling things inconsistently.

#FreeKunitz

Iggy hasn't done anything to jump out yet. Still finding some chemistry. Morrow had a nice, crunching hit earlier though. As did Murray.

And Darren, no kidding. IF anything, that was a two minute boarding call. It looked more like a solid body check.

I immediately thought back to Dupuis getting drilled at the end of the Washington game without a call. THAT was boarding.

Iggy hasn't done anything to jump out yet. Still finding some chemistry. Morrow had a nice, crunching hit earlier though. As did Murray.

And Darren, no kidding. IF anything, that was a two minute boarding call. It looked more like a solid body check.

I immediately thought back to Dupuis getting drilled at the end of the Washington game without a call. THAT was boarding.
Or when Gino got dumped into the boards against Florida. Kunitz made a clean play to separate Bailey from the puck.

Or when Gino got dumped into the boards against Florida. Kunitz made a clean play to separate Bailey from the puck.

Yeah, very, very similar plays honestly. I didn't think the Geno hit was a penalty either. It was just an unfortunate fall/play. I think you could say the same for this one.

Either way, a game misconduct is serious BS.

Matt Cooke was a man on a mission at the end of that period. I love that guy.

He's certainly come a long way. Bylsma has done well with getting his act together

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

He's certainly come a long way. Bylsma has done well with getting his act together

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Yeah, he was the best player on the ice today and that's saying something. Tremendous effort and career reformation for Cooke.

I think the Iginla/Malkin/Neal line got a little mojo working in the third. They had a wonderful shift right before the Cooke goal that I think changed the tide of the game. The line was dangerous in the third, definitely. I think they'll work very, very well together.

Morrow was solid early on. Physical play. Murray has been great as well.

Fun streak. Fun stretch of hockey. Now, lets just hope 87 is alright.

Yeah, he was the best player on the ice today and that's saying something. Tremendous effort and career reformation for Cooke.

I think the Iginla/Malkin/Neal line got a little mojo working in the third. They had a wonderful shift right before the Cooke goal that I think changed the tide of the game. The line was dangerous in the third, definitely. I think they'll work very, very well together.

Morrow was solid early on. Physical play. Murray has been great as well.

Fun streak. Fun stretch of hockey. Now, lets just hope 87 is alright.
They said it just sounded like dental work. I'm pretty sure you could see his teeth come out on the replay.

They said it just sounded like dental work. I'm pretty sure you could see his teeth come out on the replay.

Yeah, he definitely lost a few. Just always worry about the jaw though.

Yeah, he definitely lost a few. Just always worry about the jaw though.
I saw him talking when he got up a bit, I don't think the jaw is injured. Normally you can tell when someone is trying to talk with a broken jaw.

I saw him talking when he got up a bit, I don't think the jaw is injured. Normally you can tell when someone is trying to talk with a broken jaw.

Valid point.

Goodness, that had to hurt, haha.

Nice to see Kadri start coming into his own. The end of this vid is hilarious. "I dont hate it!!" Haha

Kadri was in the dog house for so long under the old regim and no one could figure it out. Glad he is performing.

Well Chicago is rolling. Howard might have numbers like Schnider did last night. Holy crap now 3 before I finished this post. hahaha

Well Chicago is rolling. Howard might have numbers like Schnider did last night.

Ugh.... Dude was playing so well till last night hahaha

3 goals in under 2 minutes for the Hawks!

Make it in 1:39

Good bye Jimmy. Hello Jonas, Hello 5-0 hahahaaha I love watching the Wings suck like this.

Son of a...

Crosby out with a broken jaw.

Hopefully he can throw a cage on and be back sooner rather than later.

Good thing we brought in a guy that could fill that role as a 1st line center, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back