NHL 2013-2014 Season

There is nothing Metropolitan about Carolina, I can guarantee you that.

Will Devrickus be at Yankee Stadium for that outdoor game, that's my big question.

If I can afford to go I will be there. Something tells me the tickets will be expensive.

According to Pierre Lebrun, the Devils have signed Jaromir Jagr to a 1 year deal. If we still sign Brunner or Raymond, I am okay with it. If we do nothing else, I am not.

According to Pierre Lebrun, the Devils have signed Jaromir Jagr to a 1 year deal. If we still sign Brunner or Raymond, I am okay with it. If we do nothing else, I am not.

Dude, Jagr is awful. I feel terrible for Devils fans.

Dude, Jagr is awful. I feel terrible for Devils fans.

He had 35 pts in 44 games last year, which would have be 1 pt from our team lead last season. I dont know if that should make me happy or sad.

He had 35 pts in 44 games last year, which would have be 1 pt from our team lead last season. I dont know if that should make me happy or sad.

He was also useless when it counted... Unless people are setting him up, I seriously doubt he's that effective again.

He was also useless when it counted... Unless people are setting him up, I seriously doubt he's that effective again.

Elias-Jagr could be a good combo. They have played together alot on the National team.

Wow, that guy won't go away.

As long as the price is right I like the Jagr signing.

I appreciate your optimism.. I just see them getting skated around pretty easily.

I dont. The Devils are going to have to go back to what go them to be successful which is a team game. No one is playing 25-30 minutes (Kovalpuke) anymore. We are going to have to roll 4 lines and we actually have the talent to do that. Jagr playing 15 good minutes is better than 20 average minutes.

I dont. The Devils are going to have to go back to what go them to be successful which is a team game. No one is playing 25-30 minutes (Kovalpuke) anymore. We are going to have to roll 4 lines and we actually have the talent to do that. Jagr playing 15 good minutes is better than 20 average minutes.

By 'team game' do you mean horrifying boring trap hockey?

By 'team game' do you mean horrifying boring trap hockey?

No, I mean what I said, rolling 4 lines and playing normal minutes. Deboer's system is an attacking forechecking system. That type of system dictates that you roll 4 lines. When we went to the SCF 2 years ago, we rolled 4 lines.

How 'bout them Sabres? No offense, soft D, disgruntled stars (Miller, Vanek). Did nothing in free agency. What do you see them doing this year?
Season ticket holder and I'm not very optimistic. They were tough to watch last year.

How 'bout them Sabres? No offense, soft D, disgruntled stars (Miller, Vanek). Did nothing in free agency. What do you see them doing this year?
Season ticket holder and I'm not very optimistic. They were tough to watch last year.

We'll take Myers off your hands.....what do you need? Fans? Toronto could spare a few.

We'll take Myers off your hands.....what do you need? Fans? Toronto could spare a few.

Pretty good on fans, get enough Toronto fans for games already. Hopefully Myers just had a sophomore and junior slump and he pulls it together this year.
Maple Leafs were fun to watch last year.

Lol Jagr. Devils going out and picking up scraps. Have fun this season

He would have been 3rd on the leafs last season in scoring. Just saying...

Even still, with that 11.3 or whatever, theres talent to be had. Grabovski, Jagr, Boyes, Brunner, Penner, Morrow.

Thats picking up scraps just because. The only guy I really want is Brunner and I think we will get him. 3-3.5 mil per for a few years. We are full at center so unless Grabo can play wing, I doubt we sign him. His mouthing off after being released likely rubbed Lou the wrong way too.

--------------------------

Lol Jagr. Devils going out and picking up scraps. Have fun this season

LOL DEVILS FANS.

I've been a fan of Jagr for a while and this off-season is no different. smfh

Jagr is still a solid regular season player. It was tough for him once they put away the rule book in the playoffs.

--------------------------

LOL DEVILS FANS.

I've been a fan of Jagr for a while and this off-season is no different. smfh

Does that change the fact that he would have been 3rd in scoring on the Leafs last season? Oh I forgot, you just like to troll and not answer things. My bad. Please proceed with your trolling.

A leafs fan talking trash is hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

Does that change the fact that he would have been 3rd in scoring on the Leafs last season? Oh I forgot, you just like to troll and not answer things. My bad. Please proceed with your trolling.

No it doesn't. I've been open about wanting jagr. You've been open about not wanting him. Enjoy that.

Back