NHL 2014-2015 Season

Methot just signed in Ottawa, I am sad, I was hoping the Canadiens would trade for him

Panthers interested in Kessel, but say they're not willing go part ways with any of their young guys under 25.

This isn't NHL 2003 where every single trade is accepted.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Panthers interested in Kessel, but say they're not willing go part ways with any of their young guys under 25.

This isn't NHL 2003 where every single trade is accepted.

I have heard rumors of Canadiens working on a blockbuster trade with the leafs, and I seriously hope this is not for Phaneuf. I could live with kessel, but thats a lot of money for a fat kid with attitude problems.

I also heard that the leafs were interested in Thomas and Bournival, I am not sure where it goes, but I dont like thinking about leafs with a red jersey

Though true, the team went through a lot of battles before Yzerman arrived. It was not a quick rebuild.

Not super fast, but faster than an NFL rebuild. They gutted the team that was one game from the Stanley Cup Finals in 2011 and are in pretty good shape now.

hahaha kessel is the worst kind of headcase. All about himself, soft, and has a history of being a crappy teammate. Good luck whoever has him on their team.

hahaha kessel is the worst kind of headcase. All about himself, soft, and has a history of being a crappy teammate. Good luck whoever has him on their team.

I agree, but we have to admit he is very skilled

I have heard rumors of Canadiens working on a blockbuster trade with the leafs, and I seriously hope this is not for Phaneuf. I could live with kessel, but thats a lot of money for a fat kid with attitude problems.

I also heard that the leafs were interested in Thomas and Bournival, I am not sure where it goes, but I dont like thinking about leafs with a red jersey

No offense MP, but I don't want to deal with the Canadians haha.

Not super fast, but faster than an NFL rebuild. They gutted the team that was one game from the Stanley Cup Finals in 2011 and are in pretty good shape now.

After finishing with 1st overall and 2nd overall picks in 08/09.

Anybody want Cody Hodgson?

The Kings will give you Mike Richards for him... :confused2:

I think I would do that at this point. What does Richards make a season? Maybe they both could use a fresh start. They both couldn't have gotten bad that quickly.

I think I would do that at this point. What does Richards make a season? Maybe they both could use a fresh start. They both couldn't have gotten bad that quickly.

Richards make 5.75 mil for the remainder 5 seasons. Each. Hahaha still want him?
Although, I agree. Sometimes, people need a fresh start.

Richards make 5.75 mil for the remainder 5 seasons. Each. Hahaha still want him?
Although, I agree. Sometimes, people need a fresh start.

I think Hodgson is signed for at least 4 mil for another 4 years. Both are overpaid.

I think Hodgson is signed for at least 4 mil for another 4 years. Both are overpaid.

Indeed. But at least the Kings got two Cups out of him.

Indeed. But at least the Kings got two Cups out of him.

True, one of the reasons I'd make the trade and hope he finds his old form.

Glad to see the Bruins were once again able to snag defeat from the jaws of victory last night. After such a great January, this team has been garbage all February. No finish, no heart, way too many floaters. If Sinden was still running this team, bags would be out in the hallway and half the Providence Bruins would have been called up.

Subban's been recalled for a showcase in Edmonton tomorrow night, so let's see if anything comes of that (doubtful).

Kullikov gets 4 games for the clipping on Seguin who is going to miss 3 to 6 weeks. Had a feeling he was going to get some extra but this seems high to me, maybe sending a message about going low.

Kullikov gets 4 games for the clipping on Seguin who is going to miss 3 to 6 weeks. Had a feeling he was going to get some extra but this seems high to me, maybe sending a message about going low.

I think it was low, but I don't think he was trying to clip Seguin. Tried going in for a hip check and that was the result.

I think it was low, but I don't think he was trying to clip Seguin. Tried going in for a hip check and that was the result.
Yeah Dan and I were talking about that when it first happened. Bad attempt at a hip check and it will cost him. Gotta be extra careful especially when it is low

Caps vs Penguins tonight always a HUGE game

Glad to see the Bruins were once again able to snag defeat from the jaws of victory last night. After such a great January, this team has been garbage all February. No finish, no heart, way too many floaters. If Sinden was still running this team, bags would be out in the hallway and half the Providence Bruins would have been called up.

Subban's been recalled for a showcase in Edmonton tomorrow night, so let's see if anything comes of that (doubtful).

During the telecast of the game they said the Bruins were 91-1-1 with a 3 goal lead. Welcome to Calgary this is our season and nobody is safe going into the 3rd period with a lead against us.

During the telecast of the game they said the Bruins were 91-1-1 with a 3 goal lead. Welcome to Calgary this is our season and nobody is safe going into the 3rd period with a lead against us.

This is true. I can't even count how many times the Flames did that to my Kings. I thought we were going to pull within one point in the standings but noooooooooooooo. Damn it Bruins!

Damn it Bruins!

That's a phrase that has been muttered far too often in my house this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate TSN they showed an interview with McDavid and the chance he could get drafted by the Leafs. They are 16 points up on Buffalo and 9 points up on Edmonton and up by 4 two others.

I hate TSN they showed an interview with McDavid and the chance he could get drafted by the Leafs. They are 16 points up on Buffalo and 9 points up on Edmonton and up by 4 two others.

well they have a chance.... and he is from that area so I get why they would do it

plus, isnt TSN Toronto sports network?

Back