NHL 2014-2015 Season

Glad to see the Lightning take care of the teams they should. They deserved a couple against the Sabres and Leafs after the teams they faced in February.

Will gladly take the lost. Was just coming to congratulate you actually.

Always a Bolts fan once Stammer entered the league. Hate that they're in the same division as the Leafs now.

Will gladly take the lost. Was just coming to congratulate you actually.

Always a Bolts fan once Stammer entered the league. Hate that they're in the same division as the Leafs now.
I didn't figure you would be too broken up about it. Draft picks baby.

Sabres score 2 or more and I win?
Ehhh not sure about that..... Sabres score 2 and Caps get less than 3 and you win.... How does that sound?

Ehhh not sure about that..... Sabres score 2 and Caps get less than 3 and you win.... How does that sound?

Sabres have scored 1 or 0 in 32 of their 64 games, exactly 1/2. And that was before they traded away some good players, I think your odds are better than mine :)

Sabres have scored 1 or 0 in 32 of their 64 games, exactly 1/2. And that was before they traded away some good players, I think your odds are better than mine :)
Ok I am a sporting fellow..... You are on. 1 week Avi but I can't start until Monday unfortunately haha

Stupid Scrap and Crosby

Ok I am a sporting fellow..... You are on. 1 week Avi but I can't start until Monday unfortunately haha

Stupid Scrap and Crosby

:hello:

Stupid Scrap and Crosby

If the Tankers...I mean Sabres manage at least 2 I'll just let you keep that Avi another week. It gives me a good laugh every time I see it :)

Thumbs down.....

Every time I see your posts I start laughing and the wife thinks I'm loosing my mind. Aww man it looks good on you.

In other news Flames beat the Bruins and help out the Panthers cause, someone made a wager on them getting in the playoffs but I can't remember who.

If the Tankers...I mean Sabres manage at least 2 I'll just let you keep that Avi another week. It gives me a good laugh every time I see it :)
God no you pick your own Avi.... I can't stand this one

Right there that is hilarious. I like the way you think.

Right there that is hilarious. I like the way you think.
Kick a man while he is down.... I see how you both operate.

I didn't figure you would be too broken up about it. Draft picks baby.

Figure if you're going to fall, fall hard and make it worth it.

God no you pick your own Avi.... I can't stand this one

Kick a man while he is down.... I see how you both operate.

Alright, if I happen to win, as good as Scrap's Avi is, I will be original and come up with my own. I don't think I can top that one though :)

did someone just cut some onion?

did someone just cut some onion?

Saw that earlier today while at work. My office was really dusty for a bit, there.

Ok Jesse, will the Sabres net 2?

Moose empty net goal does not count! Haha

Thanks again for Ovi.... Caps up 3 to 1 in the 2nd.

Moose empty net goal does not count! Haha

Thanks again for Ovi.... Caps up 3 to 1 in the 2nd.

Don't think you have to worry about any empty net goal :) Sabres with 7 total shots and the game is more than half over. Was feeling good after that 1st goal now I'm getting worried.

Don't think you have to worry about any empty net goal :) Sabres with 7 total shots and the game is more than half over. Was feeling good after that 1st goal now I'm getting worried.
Uh oh......

I'm ok with us doing so poor. I would love if we lost every game by 1 goal lol it's all about the future this year and I think we have a VERY bright one!

Back