NHL 2014-2015 Season

I'm with you moose.

Sorry, didn't mean that comment that you didn't think they mattered. Was just speaking out loud. I've never played football, so no idea what the difference would be.

Think more than anything, not so much the style of play change, but the atmosphere change that hopefully he brings to the team will make the biggest difference.

Also think him signing for 8 years shows that this will be a long term change, not a 1-2 year process.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I know what you're saying and he brings a lot to a team. I would have been happy if he picked the Sabres but think there are other good coaches out there. I like DeBoer and even Bylsma. Murray can say he tried and can hire Luke Richardson now too.

I know what you're saying and he brings a lot to a team. I would have been happy if he picked the Sabres but think there are other good coaches out there. I like DeBoer and even Bylsma. Murray can say he tried and can hire Luke Richardson now too.

I really thought Babcock was going Sabres and Bylsma to the Leafs.

Think Bylsma would be a good fit with the young team.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would be interested to see if Blysma could improve a team that doesn't have Crosby and Malkin. I imagine he's good at keeping egos in check and with Kane on the Sabers it could be a smart move. I like that guy.

Wow, just saw 6.25 Mil per...is that way more than double the next highest paid coach?

I would be interested to see if Blysma could improve a team that doesn't have Crosby and Malkin. I imagine he's good at keeping egos in check and with Kane on the Sabers it could be a smart move. I like that guy.

I wondered the same. He seems to get no credit for anything good the Penguins did while he was there but people that know say he is a good coach, especially with the younger guys.

Deboer absolutely ruins young players. If I am a Sabres fan, I want him nowhere near the team. Bylsma is allegedly top of the list for the Devils because of his ties with Shero.

now that we are talking coaches, what is the opinion on guy boucher when he was with the lightning outside of quebec?

journalists here are know to be very nice to french speaking coaches, but they seem to think he is the next one to emerge out of the province.

I wonder if he will ever come back in the NHL

now that we are talking coaches, what is the opinion on guy boucher when he was with the lightning outside of quebec?

journalists here are know to be very nice to french speaking coaches, but they seem to think he is the next one to emerge out of the province.

He is high on my list of coaches for the Devils but my opinion means nothing...haha

Deboer absolutely ruins young players. If I am a Sabres fan, I want him nowhere near the team. Bylsma is allegedly top of the list for the Devils because of his ties with Shero.

I was just going to ask you about DeBoer...thanks Ricky :)

Last edited:
I was just going to ask you about DeBoer...thanks Ricky :)

They said the same thing about Ruff too.

He did the same thing in Florida as he did with the Devils. You have these young kids who need a chance to play and instead he plays them on a 4th line 5 minutes a game on a line with a grinder and a goon. Or if they make a mistake they are benched or sit in the press box for a month. Meanwhile you have vets not producing or making the same mistakes and there are no repercussions. He ruined the confidence of Adam Larsson. Its no coincidence that Larsson became our best defenseman after Deboer got canned.

He did the same thing in Florida as he did with the Devils. You have these young kids who need a chance to play and instead he plays them on a 4th line 5 minutes a game on a line with a grinder and a goon. Or if they make a mistake they are benched or sit in the press box for a month. Meanwhile you have vets not producing or making the same mistakes and there are no repercussions. He ruined the confidence of Adam Larsson. Its no coincidence that Larsson became our best defenseman after Deboer got canned.

That sounds just like Ruff when he was here. He was like that with Vets that came in via the trade deadline too.

I think it's a good thing the Sabers lost out. No coach imo is worth that money. If Babcock wins a cup in TO he will have documentries done on him

He came into the league with a great new trap system and did very well. But when other coaches caught on he was unable to adapt. He turned the team around quick when he arrived, but it went the other way just as fast.

Last edited:
He came into the league with a great new trap system and did very well. But when other coaches caught on he was unable to adapt. He turned the team around quick when he arrived, but it went the other way just as fast.

Pronger loved Guy's trap.

Lots of Rangers fans here.

uploadfromtaptalk1432165178244.jpg If you look real close you can see the puck from here.

Wake that's awesome, if you see JB in the Chase seats throw some popcorn.

I would love to see a game there looks like a great arena.

Haven't been to enough arenas to compare, but they have definitely made it nice in recent years.

It's a fantastic arena. I have been to about a dozen and it's one of the best to watch a game outside of the subpar sound.

He is high on my list of coaches for the Devils but my opinion means nothing...haha
Maybe they do listen to me. Just got a notification that the Devils are in preliminary talks to hire Boucher. Haha

JB did you pick up any tickets?

Bad acoustics in the design of the building?

Back