Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthers making moves
Pucel from the oilers for a 3rd
Hudler from the flames for a 2016 2nd and 2018 fourth rounder

Panthers making moves
They are a good team and this only makes them better.

Panthers making moves

Yeah that is a good addition. Hudler can definitely help.

They are a good team and this only makes them better.

The Oilers are many things, but a good team isn't one of them :p

Given how many folks were clamoring for them to buy out Purcell last summer, this is a decent return.

Hopefully they can now use their extra salary retained slot to dump Nikitin and Korpikoski (in addition to Schultz).

The Oilers are many things, but a good team isn't one of them
Given how many folks were clamoring for them to buy out Purcell last summer, this is a decent return.

Hopefully they can now use their extra salary retained slot to dump Nikitin and Korpikoski (in addition to Schultz).

I remember when everyone was so high on Schultz and he started off great. What happened to him?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Scrap, why are the Avs using the baseball stadium and not the football? I thought I made it clear how I felt about that, lol!

If this review goes in favour of Columbus, that is a dirty, dirty goal by Atkinson.
He's been on fire. You don't need Matthews :)

Scrap, why are the Avs using the baseball stadium and not the football? I thought I made it clear how I felt about that, lol!

I sent a text to the Avs and Bettman. I guess it was too late. Sorry about that.

And Shultz to the pens.

Hudler was a good acquisition three years ago.

I was really surprised he came to Calgary when he did. This is a great dept move. The guy still has some good games on him and will get a few during the playoffs.

I remember when everyone was so high on Schultz and he started off great. What happened to him?

The Oulers happened to him. nuff said.

Jackets with the afternoon W

He's an offensive defenseman with a habit of getting hung out to dry at least once a game. He's also not overly physical, which is a guarantee to get you ripped to shreds by the EDM media. It probably would've worked out if he put up more points, but when you're not...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap BeefCake is going to be late for the game doing BeefCake things.

Ok almost puck drop, I guess I am rooting for the Avs

This joker is the bet the NHL could do?

Jerseys are pretty sharp

Who is this guy?

I think I recognize the name from a football game where he butchered the national anthem. He's awful

Go Avs!

Edit: it was the SB

I think I recognize the name from a football game where he butchered the national anthem. He's awful

Go Avs!
Yeah that first song sounded a little familiar I think

Avs suck. Go Red Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back