NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again penalized for hitting to hard, what is this league coming too
Let me guess...Wilson?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

No wonder I never heard of it...soccer :)

Only holds like 31,000. I'm nervous for ticket prices. Plane ticket prices that time of year already has me crapping bricks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Only holds like 31,000. I'm nervous for ticket prices. Plane ticket prices that time of year already has me crapping bricks.

How far is that for you? You're pet far east, right?

How far is that for you? You're pet far east, right?

Halifax, far east as you can go on the mainland haha. Takes driving out if the equation that time of year.

Leafs take it in a shootout. Down by 1 with less than 5, have a top project score the tieing goal, then another rookie score the shootout winner. Great team building win right there.

Hawks have no one to contend with Reeves.

I think this is how the bigger more physical teams will play the Hawks. They're just going to pound them in the playoffs.

Quiet in here tonight with the King in bed already and Scrap probably doing beefcake stuff.

Great goal by Panarin from Toews and Keith to tie it with about a minute left.

Again penalized for hitting to hard, what is this league coming too

I didn't see the hit but it seems like any big hit is going to get a penalty. I also hate that the players now days feel like anytime their is a big hit they have to step in and dance. Yes dance not fight. Every once in a while though you get a good Scrap Iron.

Quiet in here tonight with the King in bed already and Scrap probably doing beefcake stuff.

Yup, had a workout friend today and was hard to get on my phone.

This guy is so good and is a perfect fit for the Hawks. You have to play them tough and physical but if you start chasing them it's over they have too much talent and smarts.

Last edited:
Jamaica mon :)

I damn near fell over tonight, you have no idea. It was like the Jamaican sprinters in the flesh. :banana::bananadance::banana:

I damn near fell over tonight, you have no idea. It was like the Jamaican sprinters in the flesh. :banana::bananadance::banana:

cb69c9b3a12c8c7b1981ba324793640c.jpg
:bulgy-eyes:

cb69c9b3a12c8c7b1981ba324793640c.jpg
:bulgy-eyes:

Your a good man. I like you for so may reasons. Well played.

Last year Johnny hockey has 2 goals in 16 seconds against the Oilers and tonight vs the Preds 2 goals in 10 seconds. That's faster than the Women's Jamaican sprint team.

I went to bed, then watched the third first thing this morning on DVR. Wow. And Panarin's one-time is just sick as hell. I think his last few goals were all on that type of play.
As bloody amazing as the tenders were the whole game, the shootout was underwhelming.

Driving over to MSP today to catch the Oilers/Wild game tonight.

I can't wait to see McDavid's speed in person (from the 10th row).

What's worse than losing in Colorado...losing Sami Vatanen in the 1st to a high elbow. Then watching Despres (who missed three months after an illegal hit from T.Barrie) get cross checked in the head by Landeskog. Not too pleased with those shenanigans.

What's worse than losing in Colorado...losing Sami Vatanen in the 1st to a high elbow. Then watching Despres (who missed three months after an illegal hit from T.Barrie) get cross checked in the head by Landeskog. Not too pleased with those shenanigans.

Must have learned it from their classy coach.

The Avalanche don't do anything dirty or "illegal". This is hockey son it's a mans game. Before you post in this thread reach down your pj's and grab a set. Time for your ladies to man up. :alien:

Landeskog suspended? For what? More eastern bias from men in skirts.

Just hoping we don't end up with a civil war within this thread

#TheKing vs. #Beefcake

Pick your sides now Gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back