NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potvin sp

Marty, Sabres vs Habs tonight.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yeah, I am heading to the pub with a buddy to have a few drinks and watch the game.

Should be a battle of mediocrity

Yeah, I am heading to the pub with a buddy to have a few drinks and watch the game.

Should be a battle of mediocrity

It's so hard to keep an interest when your team falls off the map. I think your coach is going out the door at the end of the season.

i

Your second pick was correct. The King should feel shame. I hope your inbox isn't full.
Oh I saw the one from earlier and it is ridiculous haha

That was close, King. Very close. Lucky you caught yourself.

Never mess up the cat and dog.
I say not too shabby from a dude born South of the Mason Dixon line

I say not too shabby from a dude born South of the Mason Dixon line

That's pretty weak. A King shouldn't think about the confines of boarders and imaginary lines. He should set out to conquer and take the land. BeefCake Rebelion. Hahaha

I need a big fantasy night and have next to nobody playing.

Man the Bruins don't have it tonight and this is a game they should win easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rHnhjMH.jpg

lol I'm in California right now. Hardly paying attention to my fantasy teams :p
Oh sure but you can pay attention enough to make a Crosby Avi?

Well regardless of the outcome in OT, the Bruins are in first place in the Atlantic for the first time this season.

Granted it won't last, but it's nice to see after missing the playoffs last season and being written off before this season (and a few points in the first few months too).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so hard to keep an interest when your team falls off the map. I think your coach is going out the door at the end of the season.
So true! I hope he gets fired, the way he managed this team s ice time this year was embarrassing

Glad to see the Wings snap that losing streak.

it always suck to see a player leave on a stretcher. It is somehow even worse when its the result of a dumb accident

it always suck to see a player leave on a stretcher. It is somehow even worse when its the result of a dumb accident

Oh damn what happened and to who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back