NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap. Wow. There is no place in any sport for that

And it was a Canadian in Sweden!!!! The Swede's don't do this type of thing he deserves to get deported.

Just saw the PK injury. Kind of scary the way it looks like a compression hit, almost like when a football player leads with his helmet.
Any word how he is doing?

Just saw the PK injury. Kind of scary the way it looks like a compression hit, almost like when a football player leads with his helmet.

Had movement in all of his extremities last I heard.

Had movement in all of his extremities last I heard.

hewas moving onthe ice after the hit, but he looked seriously scared more than hurt

hewas moving onthe ice after the hit, but he looked seriously scared more than hurt

Yeah it's weird, I had heard repeated reports that he was laying motionless on the ice and just gave a thumbs up as he was taken off. Then I finally saw the hit after posting that, and he was flailing his arms and legs. But I guess with a neck injury there is always worry that paralysis would set in later.

I just read the official comment from the Canadiens, they say his neck is hurt (whatever that means) but he can moves his extremities

I can only imagine how Emelin feels after that... its not really his fault but hurting a teamate like that must be awful

I just read the official comment from the Canadiens, they say his neck is hurt (whatever that means) but he can moves his extremities
Important thing is he can move everything. I hope it's nothing too serious.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Important thing is he can move everything. I hope it's nothing too serious.

he was released from the hospital yesterday night, they say its a non serious neck injury. they were just extra careful I guess

Glad to hear PK should be just fine. As much as I hate the Habs, hockey is a community and we're still all humans and want to see everyone be safe and play at their full potentials at all time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Glad to hear PK should be just fine. As much as I hate the Habs, hockey is a community and we're still all humans and want to see everyone be safe and play at their full potentials at all time.

Exactly, I don't know if there's a player I dislike more than PK, maybe Rinaldo, but I'm relieved to hear he is Ok.

This is one of those samples where I am really not sure the appropriate course of action should be limited to the hockey rink. That maybe a court should be involved.

That was straight up assault.

I agree

This is one of those samples where I am really not sure the appropriate course of action should be limited to the hockey rink. That maybe a court should be involved.

That was straight up assault.
So, how badly was the player hurt? Not saying it should have anything to do with the punishment, just curious.

So, how badly was the player hurt? Not saying it should have anything to do with the punishment, just curious.

I didn't read into it at all, but it's a good question. I can't imagine anything less than a fracture considering the run that dude took at him. Do that in a parking lot to someone after the game and the police get called.

I didn't read into it at all, but it's a good question. I can't imagine anything less than a fracture considering the run that dude took at him. Do that in a parking lot to someone after the game and the police get called.

That was crazy, the collision looked accidental in the first place. There must have been prior stuff that helped set that off.

That was crazy, the collision looked accidental in the first place. There must have been prior stuff that helped set that off.

It was a knee on knee collision with the guys brother. He didn't like it and brought in the lumber.

It was a knee on knee collision with the guys brother. He didn't like it and brought in the lumber.
I could be wrong, but was it an attempted check or did they curl into each other?

after watching it a couple times, it looked like blood hit the ice right after he hit him. Not positive what it was, but it looked like something smeared on the ice. So I'd guess pretty bad.

I could be wrong, but was it an attempted check or did they curl into each other?

It looks like it was an accident and nothing with intent.

Wow, that was bad, dude should be banned and arrested.

after watching it a couple times, it looked like blood hit the ice right after he hit him. Not positive what it was, but it looked like something smeared on the ice. So I'd guess pretty bad.

I thought that as well. Think it's just the advertisement after watching a couple of times.

It looks like it was an accident and nothing with intent.
Yeah, that's what I thought which makes it all that more crazy what that guy did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back