NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice win today for TB. Falling behind 2-0 in an arena they hadn't won in in 5 years, that was an unlikely 6-3 victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was against the dumpster fire known as the Bruins this season. A Bolts victory was very likely.

Nice win today for TB. Falling behind 2-0 in an arena they hadn't won in in 5 years, that was an unlikely 6-3 victory.

Tukka is struggling handily so far....16 in 3 games is crazy. 23 shots on goal for TB. So he's at 75% on the game....not very good haha

It was against the dumpster fire known as the Bruins this season. A Bolts victory was very likely.

They were pretty awful last year and we still couldn't win there.

Tukka is struggling handily so far....16 in 3 games is crazy. 23 shots on goal for TB. So he's at 75% on the game....not very good haha

He let in one softie today at the wrong time, but other than that, the three games so far is on the D. Today was Chara's first game of the season and he's not close to 100%, Seidenberg is out for 2 months and there's a bevy of guys who spent half (or more) of last year in the AHL back there. They've been bad. Really bad. There's potential there with a few guys like Joe Morrow and Colin Miller, but right now... ugh.

They were pretty awful last year and we still couldn't win there.

They didn't make the playoffs, but they were far from awful.

He let in one softie today at the wrong time, but other than that, the three games so far is on the D. Today was Chara's first game of the season and he's not close to 100%, Seidenberg is out for 2 months and there's a bevy of guys who spent half (or more) of last year in the AHL back there. They've been bad. Really bad. There's potential there with a few guys like Joe Morrow and Colin Miller, but right now... ugh.

They didn't make the playoffs, but they were far from awful.
Not that far...

Not smart Chimera... Caps looking well not good.

17 shots against in the first period ehhh

Oshie plays on the PK Yeah I am a fan of that big time.

Lightning are 3-0, but have not looked sharp so far this year.

Lightning are 3-0, but have not looked sharp so far this year.

Yeah takes a month or so for these guys to find their strides.

Wow Caps got a goal disallowed from a ticky tack call guess that is going to happen a lot this season.

and the habs are 4-0. I just watched them for the first time, and I liked what I saw

Preds with a 3-1 win in their first road game. It was closer than the score though (2 empty netters). But, any win on the road is a good one.

Jets are looking good this year.

Canucks are 3-0-1 all within their division after shutting out the Kings. Miller has looked really good so far.

Haven't seen Miller play this good in a long time. What is going on with the Kings. I didn't think Sutter would be behind the bench at the start of the year, looks like they should have listened to me. It's early but I think we're going to be in for an exciting year.

Really hope the bluejackets can turn it around and get in the win column tonight.

Really hope the bluejackets can turn it around and get in the win column tonight.

Who are they playing? Once they get on track it's going to be a tough train to stop.

Who are they playing? Once they get on track it's going to be a tough train to stop.

Ottawa I believe. No idea how they have played the first few games

Should be a win. Might just be the kick start they need.

Would anyone have predicted the start that Pittsburgh is having?

yes, when you only have one Dman and a half, and the one good man you have is more likely to retire during the season than to play 60+ games... you can't expect to do any good.

I can't wait for thursday's game, this is going to be the first real test for the habs, they have yet to play against a good team.

The Oilers are off to their usual start. Man, it might be another loooong season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would anyone have predicted the start that Pittsburgh is having?

Brutal. I figured they just needed to get home, but Montreal dominated them last night. It seemed like the whole game was played in their own zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back