NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flames Ramo placed on waivers today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not surprised, no team can carry 3 goalies on one way contracts and make it work. I think there was a trade deal that fell through when they signed Ortio. I'm sure they had offers come in after but were extremely low balled since they were coming from a place of weakness.

Wonder if BUF interested due to Lehner injury?
I'd sign him. Leiuwen isn't an NHL goalie.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'd sign him. Leiuwen isn't an NHL goalie.

haha, apparently neither is Ramo. He's below average... Kind of like Bob, apparently.

...maybe CBJ should be paying attention

Switch over to see the Oilers for the first time this season... boom McDavid goal. This kid is gonna be real good.

haha, apparently neither is Ramo. He's below average... Kind of like Bob, apparently.

Lol! I just asked the questions, never blamed poor Bob :)
Sabres have Ocho-Cinco as their starter, Ramo couldn't hurt.

You'll like this, Marty...one of the hockey pundits declared Montreal is a mediocre team and Price is the only reason they're 7-0.

This mcdavid kid is pretty good eh?

Yup. Growing up in Edmonton in the 80's I witnessed some amazing hockey. It's good to see that excitement back in Oil Country.

Yup. Growing up in Edmonton in the 80's I witnessed some amazing hockey. It's good to see that excitement back in Oil Country.

I'm Canadian living in Philly. I'm just glad he's in a Canadian market where he gets the coverage he deserves

There are 14 goalies you would say are better than Bob in the league? I just don't see it. Below average means he is in the bottom half of goalies in the league, and I just can't agree with that at all. Is he playing well this year so far? No, not at all. Won't argue that. But our defense is so bad it's crazy right now. Bob has played very solid the past few years.

I could only name a few goalies who I would consider to be arguably better than Bob.

Ignoring his starts this season, I can't agree. Bob has been one of the most consistent players on this team since his arrival.

you guys are probably right, I didn't watch as many jackets games as I wish I did, I was just basing on the few that I saw and my impressions

yeah, not exactly the same level lol

You'll like this, Marty...one of the hockey pundits declared Montreal is a mediocre team and Price is the only reason they're 7-0.

now that is funny. Price is good, and he probably stole 1-2 games by himself out of the 7, but the team is playing very well in front of him so far

Switch over to see the Oilers for the first time this season... boom McDavid goal. This kid is gonna be real good.

His speed is surprising a lot of guys. That goal tonight he got his shoulder in front of the defence man at the blue line and it was all over. Nothing the defence could do would not be a penalty.
Strange bit of all this is Yakupov has really come to life this year. He had a point on two of the three goals tonight the nicest was on the Letestu goal.

Can't believe the Flyers pulled out a win last night!!! I still hate that they give away stupid penalties at the worst possible times, but damn that finish was amazing.

Go Flyers!!!

I wish I knew what winning felt like this season.

Like any Ohio resident, aren't you resorting to amateur sports for the winning fix?

#CavsStartSoon #Fortunately

:bicker:

He's from Cleveland.. I can't drop a Bengal bomb on him.

Columbus*

"Location: Cleveland"

EMBRACE THE DOG POUND AND ALL THE SUCKERY!!!!

At least the Monsters are entertaining. The Q is going to have a good year.

I was saying evil things to you. :smile:

I love my Browns, Reds, and Jackets but you are right, I have to resort to OSU for a winner.

Anyway, to bring this back to topic so we don't get yelled at, tonight starts a new season for my Jackets. We're going to snap off 75 in a row and shock everyone. (hey, I'm a Browns fan, we're going to the super bowl every year before the season starts)

"Location: Cleveland"

EMBRACE THE DOG POUND AND ALL THE SUCKERY!!!!

At least the Monsters are entertaining. The Q is going to have a good year.

Don't tell me what to do! Columbus Crew are in the playoffs! Jackets are...no never mind. OSU is undefeated!

It'll be interesting to see just how much of an impact Torts can have out of the gate with these guys. And even more interesting to see how Dubi and Torts get along.

This Stamkos to Calgary sure seems to be getting a lot of play. Is Stevie Y that bold? Anyone familiar with what Stamkos is asking for?

There are 14 goalies you would say are better than Bob in the league? I just don't see it. Below average means he is in the bottom half of goalies in the league, and I just can't agree with that at all. Is he playing well this year so far? No, not at all. Won't argue that. But our defense is so bad it's crazy right now. Bob has played very solid the past few years.

I could only name a few goalies who I would consider to be arguably better than Bob.

There's about 65 goalies in the league.

This Stamkos to Calgary sure seems to be getting a lot of play. Is Stevie Y that bold? Anyone familiar with what Stamkos is asking for?

wait.... what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back