NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sedins/Vrbata leading the charge. Nucks on top now.

...and they puke it away. Ovi with the GWG.

I've always liked Boudreau but something has to change in Anaheim. The Ducks have been outplayed and outclassed and tonight was an example of how far off they are. Seriously the ugliest hockey I've seen and they just keep trying the same crappy dump and chase play and hope for different results, embarrassing.

I've always liked Boudreau but something has to change in Anaheim. The Ducks have been outplayed and outclassed and tonight was an example of how far off they are. Seriously the ugliest hockey I've seen and they just keep trying the same crappy dump and chase play and hope for different results, embarrassing.

Yeah, Preds put it on them pretty good tonight. Watching the Ducks come back from so many 2 goal deficits last year, it's hard to understand why this year's version can't score.

Such a nice pass from Kuzie to set up Ovi

Same thing happened here he had a bad start and it lead to him getting fired. BB is one of my favorite coaches and I hope they can turn it around for him

Lightning finally getting a good start, but have missed a couple really good scoring chances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they Sabres played great at the start of the game, I was even worried at some point, but when the Habs made it to 3-2, it was over.

they Sabres played great at the start of the game, I was even worried at some point, but when the Habs made it to 3-2, it was over.
Didn't get to catch any of it. 7-2 beatdown, Habs are for real.

Just checked the box score, Buffalo outshot Montreal 36-26 and outhit them 20-11.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've said it before I effin love 3 on 3 OT

Theory: (after 7 pints so this may be a bit off kilter)
3rd period of all games should be 4 on 4. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Didn't get to see it but Caps put up 7 goals and Kuzie gets a trick.

No thanks, would be entertaining but not the fairest match.

Like Wake said no thanks but I am a fan of the 3v3 OT for regular season. It is a solid way to decide games and I am not a fan of the shoot out but it is a necessary evil IMO

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Like Wake said no thanks but I am a fan of the 3v3 OT for regular season. It is a solid way to decide games and I am not a fan of the shoot out but it is a necessary evil IMO

Are the playoffs going to 3 on 3? I hope not, because it's not the fairest way to decide a game. But Damn is it fun to watch.

Is playoffs going to 3 on 3? I hope not, because it's not the fairest way to decide a game. But Damn is it fun to watch.

Agreed, playoffs needs to stay the same as always. It is the only way to decide games that mean so much.

No way they change the playoffs. Hate OT in the regular season, but there's nothing like a double OT game in the playoffs to get the blood pumping.

B's with a solid road win against the Isles last night, but 60 minute efforts from them have been few and far between so far this season.

No way they change the playoffs. Hate OT in the regular season, but there's nothing like a double OT game in the playoffs to get the blood pumping.

Completely agree, didn't really like the 3 on 3 and hate shoot-outs. Probably in the minority with not minding ties, but then I'm old school.
If they're going to go OT and shootouts, at last use the 3-2-1 point system. Can't believe they haven't adopted that yet before all the stupid crap they've come up with.

I absolutely hate how a loser gets a point but I guess if they want right playoff races down the stretch they accomplished that.

I absolutely hate how a loser gets a point but I guess if they want right playoff races down the stretch they accomplished that.
Drives me crazy that a game decided in regulation is worth 2 points while one that goes into OT is worth a total of 3.

This 716 place is wild. If this was closer to me, I'd never leave.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It really is such an awesome place and the food it good too.

For some reason that actually doesn't bother me at all.

Glad you got in. I haven't even been in there yet. Enjoy the game!

Glad you got in. I haven't even been in there yet. Enjoy the game!

I went after the TB game and the wait was only 30min which was less than I was expecting, you need to check that place out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back