NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy now Scrap?

I'll just say people look at me funny for laughing out loud. Hahaha. This is the highlight of my day. Hahaha. I love it.

I'll just say people look at me funny for laughing out loud. Hahaha. This is the highlight of my day. Hahaha. I love it.

Haha I am glad I could help you out with that buddy. Did you see the guy next to him? He has a great facial expression

Last edited:
I really hope the Avs win so I can keep the streak of your awesome avitars going.

Haha I am glad I could help you out with that buddy. Did you see the next to him? He has a great facial expression

Everything about it is great. Moose well done sir.

You should go post about your awesome avi in the usernames and avitars thread. Hahahs

Everything about it is great. Moose well done sir.

You should go post about your awesome avi in the usernames and avitars thread. Hahahs

Thanks Scrap and sorry Jesse :) And I'm sitting at my desk laughing out loud. Anyone was to walk by they'd think I was nuts.

I really hope the Avs win so I can keep the streak of your awesome avitars going.

I may actually have a chance to win this part, god I hope....

Thanks Scrap and sorry Jesse :) And I'm sitting at my desk laughing out loud. Anyone was to walk by they'd think I was nuts.

Moose don't say you are sorry when you are most certainly not..... :angry:

Moose don't say you are sorry when you are most certainly not..... :angry:
There is a slight tinge of guilt, but then it goes away once I start laughing at your avatar :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wow 4 PPs for the Flyers and none for the Caps... So weak

Tied at 1 after 1

Aww what a shame

Ok you are right... Can't get anything past you haha

That's right absolutely nothing not even a poopy diaper. Speaking of that don't you and you two little penguins have something to do?:alien:

That's right absolutely nothing not even a poopy diaper. Speaking of that don't you and you two little penguins have something to do?:alien:
Haha down for the night so I get enjoy some beer and hockey with a little football in between

Haha down for the night so I get enjoy some beer and hockey with a little football in between

Silver Bullets for the win!!!

Let's go Caps.

Giroux scored for the Flyers but Caps to the PP

Kuzie with another great pass to Chimera and Caps tie it up

Caps doing work Williams gets a easy rebound into an open net. Caps up 3 to 2

Doing a ton of cool military tributes here at the Lightning game. They just swore in a group of newly enlisted Marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back