NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake, even though your Lightning have owned the Sabres so far this year (3-0) how bout an avatar bet for the rest of the week on tomorrow's game?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Scott Stevens on the NHL Network is awesome. Got it on before the Caps Wings game

First time seeing Green play in a different Jersey kinda odd

Eichel with the Stamkos-esque one-timer. 1-0 Sabres.

Eichel with the Stamkos-esque one-timer. 1-0 Sabres.

He's the real deal. I don't follow Hockey religiously but do enjoy watching the Sabres. 2 weeks ago I got to my first game there and had some amazing seats. One thing about that kid was you ALWAYS knew when he was on the ice. He made an immediate difference.

Caps and Wings tied at 1 after 1. Caps doing all they can to get Ovi a goal, I really Hope he does it tonight

Sabres beat the Bolts 4-1 in their 4th and final matchup of the season. Guess you were smart to ignore the challenge, Wake :)

I won't spend a penny on the Jackets this year. They are so bad hahahaha
Thought they've been better under Torts?

I won't spend a penny on the Jackets this year. They are so bad hahahaha

Wow, watching Hockey 2nite and the Jackets looked weak just not strong on the puck and seemed to be thinking rather than playing.

Umm...I hope this link works because that was incredible.

Edit: embedded the video now that I'm on a computer. Such a filthy move.

Last edited:

Crazy, crazy 7-5 Preds/Sens game last night....

Leon Draisaitl has 7 points in 5 games and picked up another goal tonight. Not too bad for the kid, I forget that he even plays on the big club at times.

Leon Draisaitl has 7 points in 5 games and picked up another goal tonight. Not too bad for the kid, I forget that he even plays on the big club at times.

Big win for the Oil tonight. Good road game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A goal and 2 assists actually

A couple of Regina boys for the puck drop. Saskatchewan will be talking this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Satskachewan talks when someone farts on their tractor.

Sorry I missed the AVI bet with you Moose, also not sorry since it means I don't have an awful Avi right night.

The bolts are still scuffling big time on offense. Everyone still thinks it something they will break out of, but eventually you have to face the music that you are what your records and stats say you are. I don't know how you go from first in the league to scoring to bottom of the barrel, with the same players. They have been held to 1 or less goals in 7 of their last 9 games. That's not very good. The plus is they are playing excellent defense in that same time period. They have held the opposing team to 2 or less 6 times in the same period.

Scrap, isn't Calgary under your umbrella of 15 or so teams you pull for? If so wanna do another 3 day bet?

Scrap, isn't Calgary under your umbrella of 15 or so teams you pull for? If so wanna do another 3 day bet?

How about a week. I know I'll loose but what the hell.

Happy now Scrap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back