NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caps get 2 in a row on the PP for a 4 to 2 lead in the second

Flyers just had their best game of the season. 3-0 win over the Rangers. Simmonds was on FIRE!! 2 goals and an assist. Excellent game.

It's so disgusting watching a real PP after watching our players ***** foot around for 2:00 over and over. Put the Damn puck on net

Ugh get the Robots in there such a weak call

Caps just rolling 4 lines again and making the Leafs go the whole ice sheet

Caps win and take over first in the Metro division... HUGE game in Montreal Thursday

Caps win and take over first in the Metro division... HUGE game in Montreal Thursday

Man I hope you guys win that. Price is out so hopefull they feed kuzie all night.

Caps beating the Leafs is no major accomplishment, lol. Now if they beat the Canadiens, that's a whole other story...

Man I hope you guys win that. Price is out so hopefull they feed kuzie all night.
They are playing well but it doesn't matter unless you can beat the teams that are good. Kuzie is a star and is playing on the 2nd line which is such a good problem to have

Caps beating the Leafs is no major accomplishment, lol. Now if they beat the Canadiens, that's a whole other story...
Says a Flyers fan... Haha

They are playing well but it doesn't matter unless you can beat the teams that are good. Kuzie is a star and is playing on the 2nd line which is such a good problem to have

Late round fantasy gold.

Late round fantasy gold.
Took so long for him to get here from the KHL but he was ready and learned how to play center in the NHL

Moose, this sucks.

Umm. So Malkin's goal was just sick.

Sabres with back-to-back 4-1 wins. Found their scoring touch again.

Avi looks great, Scrap :)

Sabres with back-to-back 4-1 wins. Found their scoring touch again.

Avs looks great, Scrap :)

Congrats on the win.

This only looks good if your Ray Charles.

Had to edit for a slight fify.

Last edited:
Duchene is en fuego. Avs win 5-3!!!

Yeah he is, 20 points in his last 13. He got dropped in fantasy after just 2 points in his first 10.

Yeah he is, 20 points in his last 13. He got dropped in fantasy after just 2 points in his first 10.

I expect Waiver Wire Wars.

Probably because he likes fighting in the NHL.

Duchene is en fuego. Avs win 5-3!!!

Duchene may be on fire, but it didn't help OITW! Muahahaha

Nice Rakell snapped him up.

I'm liking the Avs 3rd jerseys a lot.

Yeah they look better than any other alternate they have had. I still love the original Avs jerseys the current ones look like practice jerseys with that awful piping and no trim.

Yeah they look better than any other alternate they have had. I still love the original Avs jerseys the current ones look like practice jerseys with that awful piping and no trim.

The apron strings gotta go. At least the Sabres got rid of the turdburger 3rd jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back