NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll like it as long as he doesn't pull the shrinking avatar trick :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
#BlameTapatalk

I think you'll like it as long as he doesn't pull the shrinking avatar trick :)

I'll get it as big as possible. I might b*tch a little but it will be there.

Looks like a 1 gamer for the cross check. Kind of seems like they just wanted to do something because it was Crosby not for the act it's self.

Looks like a 1 gamer for the cross check. Kind of seems like they just wanted to do something because it was Crosby not for the act it's self.
Glad you like it, Scrap.

And I agree with you on the Dubinsky suspension.

Ugh! The Rangers on a three game slid. Outscored 12-4 in that stretch. Loosing Stepan is gonna hurt awhile.

Seeing a game in Toronto is definitely on the bucket list. Maybe the twins and I can do a road trip in due time haha

Ohhhhh Marty... Caps Habs Thursday night

Great save by Holtby and then Chimera strikes on the counter attack

Further proof that the NHL excels at being incompetent when it comes to suspensions.

Sloppy turnover in the neutral zone leads to the Leafs first goal

Seeing a game in Toronto is definitely on the bucket list. Maybe the twins and I can do a road trip in due time haha

Don't forget the Hall of Fame!!!

Further proof that the NHL excels at being incompetent when it comes to suspensions.
In too many cases who the players involved are as well as the severity of the outcome dictate the discipline instead of the action itself.

I enjoyed games at the old gardens with steak dinners at the fancy restaurant in there. Was it called the hot stove? Great memories.

Oh you know that is on the bucket list also

Buffalo is close to Toronto. Crest Moose and the two bash em bros sounds like an epic foursome.

I enjoyed games at the old gardens with steak dinners at the fancy restaurant in there. Was it called the hot stove? Great memories.
Only barn in Canada I have been to is the one that the Senators play in

Only barn in Canada I have been to is the one that the Senators play in
I've been to the sc'ank!!! My boys took me up there for my bachelor weekend and it was awesome. That arena is in the middle of nooooowhere though.

Buffalo is close to Toronto. Crest Moose and the two bash em bros sounds like an epic foursome.
We'll make it 5 with my little guy. That would be a blast. Leafs tix are tough to come by (at least they were). Hockey HOF is pretty cool too.

We'll make it 5 with my little guy. That would be a blast. Leafs tix are tough to come by (at least they were). Hockey HOF is pretty cool too.

That would be awesome. My guys need to get older to really appreciate it

That would be awesome. My guys need to get older to really appreciate it
Definitely, mine just turned 2 and I'll give it a couple more years at least.

I need to make my way to some other arenas. Sadly the only places I've been have been the two Lightning arenas and to a Thrashers game. When that existed

I've been to the sc'ank!!! My boys took me up there for my bachelor weekend and it was awesome. That arena is in the middle of nooooowhere though.
I like the location of their arena. My parents live like right next to it and in the opposite direction of traffic so it's really convenient.

Wilson! Caps take back the lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back