WLG1952

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
I have been here only for a short time, but I would like to congratulate the forum's admins, and members for having a nice, well run place to talk about golf.

I looked around before joining THP. I saw a lot of different possibilities. Some had too many pedants. Some made no sense, and others were just over whelmingly crazy. Others were not busy enough. A few suffered from tunnel vision. THP had what I was looking for.

I settled on two. THP, and one in England. I like conversing with English golfers. They have a different view of the game.

Anyway just wanted say thank you for providing this forum. Walt.

Welcome to THP

I have been here only for a short time, but I would like to congratulate the forum's admins, and members for having a nice, well run place to talk about golf.

I looked around before joining THP. I saw a lot of different possibilities. Some had too many pedants. Some made no sense, and others were just over whelmingly crazy. Others were not busy enough. A few suffered from tunnel vision. THP had what I was looking for.

I settled on two. THP, and one in England. I like conversing with English golfers. They have a different view of the game.

Welcome. I'm curious on the differences you see in English golfers, any major ones you would like to share?

Welcome to THP Walt, glad to have you

welcome to THP. Glad to have you around.

Could you elaborate on the different view of the game across the pond? That is very interesting to me.

Welcome to THP, and we have a few folks from the UK here.

Welcome aboard!

Well said Walt. I completely agree with your thoughts about the other forums out there. No place like Paradise!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. I'm curious on the differences you see in English golfers, any major ones you would like to share?
No major differences per se. It's more their terminology. I also think they tend to take their a little more seriously, but in a more relaxed manner....if that makes any sense.

Welcome Walt, this is an amazing community of really great people. We're happy to have you!

Welcome Walt! It is a fun place to be.

Welcome Walt. Lots of great things happen around here. Glad you are becoming a part of it.

Welcome!

THP is truly a special place, Josh/Morgan, the admins, testers, and all the members, make it one of a kind!

Welcome to THP!! It is indeed a. Great forum!!

Welcome Aboard...

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and glad you are enjoying the content.

I was like & looked around & after lurking around for a bit I jumped in, so welcome.

Back