No Hole(s) In One - Been Playing for X Years

BriMac

Team Vosh 2024 Victory Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Fluctuates
Not bitter and I don’t particularly care if it never happens. I am genuinely happy when people get theirs (looking at you @Jman and @donny475). I also look forward to the free drink in particular.

One of my brothers got his when he was 12 years old. My other older brother got his last year at 50 years old.

But it’s been 35 years of playing for me. No ace (yet).

I’ve been playing about 20 years now and don’t have one. Then there are guys that I play with that have multiple. The longer the wait the sweeter it will be.

Just got mine last year. Its kind of one of those things that when it happens your like.......really?

Never had one and have been golfing for about 20 years. Going to be fun when it happens though!

Mine will be this year.....it WILL be. Surely?

8 months. I’ve come close, I’m sure most have. Lately I can’t find the green off the tee so I don’t see it coming any time soon

25 years for me. I keep telling myself "this is my year!"

womp womp wompppppppppp

40+ years, and still no hole-in-one for me.

...sigh...

I have plenty of buddies that have been playing 30+ years that don't have one. I started in 1978 and had one in '94 and one in'14.

I have plenty of buddies that have been playing 30+ years that don't have one. I started in 1978 and had one in '94 and one in'14.
Watch out for your next one in 2034, seems to be a trend for you! I would take one every 20 years.

Not upset that I haven't had one. Just hoping for the day that someone I'm playing with gets one. *free drinks*!

I guess I can't contribute to this thread since I've had 6 :eek: Oh well :ROFLMAO:

Been playing on and off for 35+ years and never had one - hit the flag and been as close as 6" but that is it

I guess it is been 38-39 years without a hole in one although for many of those years I rarely played. I started playing when I was 13 (on rare occasions) and I am 52 now.

I started playing on a course around 16. I’m 45...yet took 16 years away from the game....You do the math on that.

I have missed a HIO by this much:

38783872-9CC4-4673-9CE0-1D4214E59009.jpeg

Ball literally hit the bottom of the cup!

If you count putting on sand greens with my grandma at age 5, then I'm going on 57 years without one (13 years off so 44). I think I'm going to make one every time I step up to a par 3 because... power of positive thinking ;)

I started playing on a course around 16. I’m 45...yet took 16 years away from the game....You do the math on that.

I have missed a HIO by this much:

View attachment 8930685

Ball literally hit the bottom of the cup!
I guess it needs to come to rest in the cup to count - - That's a tough one.

32 years for me. I think my dad's around 60 years without a hole in one. One of these days it's going to happen, but I hope it's him first!

42 years with one eagle but no ace - yet.

26 years 2 eagles and no ace.

26 years 2 eagles and no ace.
I eagled a par 5 just 2 weeks ago. Pretty sweet shot to about 10 feet and made the putt. Not quite the same as jarring one though.

I eagled a par 5 just 2 weeks ago. Pretty sweet shot to about 10 feet and made the putt. Not quite the same as jarring one though.
One of mine was a made 58 yard shot, which was closer to the feeling, but not quite.

Back