Nuggets vs Tenders

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Having a debate with someone right now about which is better.
You tell us, which do you prefer and why?

If you are going to say neither or its bad for you, etc etc etc. Save it.

This does not have to be about what is pictured, but any nuggets vs tenders.

original-930-1587151390-4.jpg

Tendies is the right answer

Tenders for sure.

Tenders, always seem more juicy and tender vs just a nugget.

Tenders are better IMO. Better batter/crunch

Tenders for sure. I feel like nuggets are typically in a weird place between one or two bites worth

I prefer tenders because they have more meat and I like the crunch. Oddly enough I end up eating nuggets more frequently.

I liked nuggets a touch better only because I like bit size or near bit sized food.
So like CFA nuggets over Cane's tenders for me

tough matchup for nuggets here, gotta go with tenders. Not easy for processed jumble of chicken (nuggets) to compete against a real piece of chicken meat

Tenders. Like any adult. Just easy to mix sauces or order at a restaurant and not feel like a fool lol

Tendies is the right answer
You know it.

Tenders for me for sure.

My kids prefer the softer breading of the Dino nuggies at home, but they are literally toddlers so what do they know?

Tenders are bigger, nuggets are easier to dip. Tough call here I vote nuggies.

I've had good tenders but never really good nuggets

It's tenders fo sho

Tenders are bigger, nuggets are easier to dip. Tough call here I vote nuggies.
This is where I was too. Easier to dip. No need to deal with any bad chewy flesh that isnt cooked right.
Nuggets are a winner.

Tenders is the way.

Nuggs arent bad, but if picking between the two, tendies every time.

Tenders. With the extra length it just seems like you're getting more chicken.

Nuggets. Bite sized deliciousness and very hard to get a nugget wrong.

Tenders. With the extra length it just seems like you're getting more chicken.
What?
Tenders are sold in different counts than nuggets

I won't turn down a nugget, but tenders is the correct answer.

You know it.

Tenders for me for sure.

My kids prefer the softer breading of the Dino nuggies at home, but they are literally toddlers so what do they know?
The Dino nuggies are incredibly soft. I always hope my kids don’t finish theirs so I can snag one or two. I guess I could make some extra for myself, but it’s just not the same.

What?
Tenders are sold in different counts than nuggets
Individually I mean - to me a nugget is like a two-bite brownie. You pick it up and it's gone. Plus you can't double dip due to the size. You can take a bite off a tender and still have space to re-dip

Individually I mean - to me a nugget is like a two-bite brownie. You pick it up and it's gone. Plus you can't double dip due to the size. You can take a bite off a tender and still have space to re-dip
Again, when you order them, you get more nuggets than tenders, so while I understand math is hard, the same number of bites will be taken if you order correctly.

Again, when you order them, you get more nuggets than tenders, so while I understand math is hard, the same number of bites will be taken if you order correctly.
Math is hard. Tenders are delicious

tenders for me. they always seem meatier or more like actual chicken. plus easier to dip and hold

Back