Odyssey Covers Thread

Still can't believe I have an OG No 3 Jacks headcover incoming.

Just added this to the fold today. Should be here this week

d548779c2aa2e9ea4cca2bc2e62a06d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is stupid cheap!

That is stupid cheap!

I couldn't believe the price myself. Made me actually think twice about purchasing it incase there might be something wrong with it.

I couldn't believe the price myself. Made me actually think twice about purchasing it incase there might be something wrong with it.

On the plus side, no one is faking these yet, so you can at least have that confidence.

On the plus side, no one is faking these yet, so you can at least have that confidence.

Seller is actually in Oceanside ca so it's easier to ask questions if needed

The letdown of getting a buckets mallet cover and finding out it won't fit on my 2 ball fang. Good thing I have a works versa 7 CS that it fits fine.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The letdown of getting a buckets mallet cover and finding out it won't fit on my 2 ball fang. Good thing I have a works versa 7 CS that it fits fine.

Ah man, guess I'll have to give mine away when it comes in.

However, the awesome aces cover that ironcondor sent me, and wouldn't even let me reimburse him for shipping fits it like a champ.
559801179a691ce0e764af7e91c53ef8.jpg

Just came in. New in wrapper. Too bad it isn't magnetic closure. Because of that it won't be gamed

86b9cb5537f63b646a6c5233054750d5.jpg

So I got mine yesterday and while it is a SNUG fit, it works just fine. Had me worried for no reason.

Is that generally what they go for? Like the $150 ish range?

Not sure but that's what I paid for mine

Is that generally what they go for? Like the $150 ish range?

For the new ones ya. The old style usually go around the $200-$250 range

Well, I didn't need it, and I don't have a putter to fit it, but I bought this:
$_57.JPG

So I got a new putter this weekend and decided it needed a new hat! Found it it on the bay and had a best offer accepted...will be here Thuraday!
ad4159f90959da28b9aa06324a6a60b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well, I didn't need it, and I don't have a putter to fit it, but I bought this:
$_57.JPG
You could always have fun taunting Canadan with it.

You could always have fun taunting Canadan with it.

Or bribing Canadan with it.

Been toying with the idea of going to an Odyssey blade.... so a pre-emptive purchase more than anything.

The 2016 Masters covers are ...um... plain.

The 2016 Masters covers are ...um... plain.

Actually I kinda like the plain of it. Was hoping for a return to the green/yellow colorway but this works well too.

Wow.

It's like ANGC dropped the hammer on even references to the tournament.

Looks ok, not my favourite but definitely not the worst. They must have more this year cause i just wanted to see how many you can add to the cart and i went up to 20.

Back