Odyssey Covers Thread

Really simple looking compared to the last few covers i have seen from Odyssey, that said I like it! I prefer the simple looks.

I like the Masters cover, but I don't love it. I had planned to make it my first purchase of a limited cover (I don't count the Buckets cover as they are pretty easy to come by), but I don't think I like it enough to spend $100.00 on it. I will probably wait for the U.S Open cover.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This year's masters cover is very meh to me

I don't post often but when I do it is in the Odyssey head cover thread usually around this time... I know Kang just snagged a 2014 Masters Blade cover but if anyone has one and is willing to part with it shoot me a PM. It is the only one I need to finish the 2014 collection.

Wow.

It's like ANGC dropped the hammer on even references to the tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll say it...it's awful.

If the green were brighter and the orange were yellow... maybe. There is zero reference to the Masters or Augusta or a major. As it is, it looks more like a FAMU 2016 Odyssey cover.

I thought green and yellow were the Masters covers. That cover holds zero appeal for me.

Not a fan of the master's cover. Wish it had more of a graphic on it.

That's a pretty lame cover. Less is not always more.

Not a fan of the Major Bag either. Can't hit a home run every time at bat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's just sort of.... Boring?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Oh lord that is lame.

Just saw them on the twitter...look awful

While the simplicity is cool, not for a major cover. Disappointed is an understatement

So how many people that said they were plain ordered one anyway?

So how many people that said they were plain ordered one anyway?

I won't lie, I considered it because of the collection I have, but I honestly hate it.

hcovers-2016-april-major-blade_5___2.png

Soft, soft effort here, especially after what we've seen in the past. I am used to this group upping the ante every single time, and all I see here is a gigantic nose dive for things to come.

Ugh, I was really eager for this one too.

Definitely some one dropped the ball on this one

The past two years have been pretty bad IMO for the masters. Last time they even tried was in 2014. What happened to this?

8e6be3ad4e2c86bd1c72ff4bf7459000.jpg

I don't love it, but at least it shows effort. This year is awful.

I don't even remember the 15 Masters mallet cover.

That's because there wasn't a headcover for last year's Masters.
Starting to think they should have stuck with that trend. Woof.

I keep trying to like it, but I can't.

Back