Odyssey Covers Thread

Ok I didn't realize that, I'll see what I can find.

Agreed 100%.
I'm sort of holding out for some sort of Canada-Inspired Toulon cover but I won't get my hopes up. I think I'll just go 3rd party and get a custom one maybe.
FWIW, EP makes Toulons covers and they're awesome to work with.

Did you guys see the Scotty for this open ? Holy crap, don't roll them, but would love one for my oworks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Toulon one isn't terrible. At least it pays homage to where it is without looking like a gas station shot glass.

The Toulon one isn't terrible. At least it pays homage to where it is without looking like a gas station shot glass.

:laughing: that is a solid way of describing the odyssey one

Anyone know if the #7 will fit in the memphis size headcover?

Here are the covers for the PGA Championship. Another not so great one in my opinion. The blue is cool.

august.jpg
august1.jpg

It is hard as heck to find a No 3 Jacks cover!

those covers look pedestrian at best. I am really shocked these are not "appearing" to be better quality. I am almost resigned to the fact that they move away from "major" releases and stick with the limited edition covers they have been doing. Those are better quality and better designs IMO.

Not digging that one at all, and the "cracking" on it above the mile sign is bad already and thats for a stock photo

Man their major covers this year have been awful....

Does Quail Hallow have a lot of wasps or something?

That cover is freaking terrible.

I like the blue. Very subtle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man thats 2 horrible covers in a row

Maybe the graphic designer is having a creative block. Like writers block. Looks like he dragged and dropped 3 Clip arts in 1 spot.

That's rather....boring.

Wow that cover sucks. What the heck is going on at Callaway with the covers this year? This can't be the same guy who came up with N3J, Draino, and Bombs can it?

I get the Carolina Blue color.... but is that a Hornet for the NBA team? And what's the Mile 1 sign reference? Not digging this one.

I want the lights out cover. Has there been any talk of it coming out?

as a proud new owner of a 7s, naturally i'm thinking about upgrading to a different cover. i like the innovate or die cover. there's a certain mallet cover being sold on ebay that i found, surprising...

I got to hold the PGA Cover in my hand and its actually very nice in hand. Material feels great. I would highly recommend if you dont mind the design. I for one actually like it.

The Hornet for the "hornets nest" nickname given to the city of Charlotte and the green mile, the nickname for holes 16,17,18. That and the Quail all tie it in pretty nicely. It has much more symbolism then the last 2 Major covers and its a Buy IMO

Cant Wait or the Lights Out cover....Fingers crossed it is released soon.

First round with the Oh Baby I'm Hot Today cover and my putting was red hot. Can't be a coincidence. Really nice quality headcover.

Back