Odyssey Head Covers

Well, you didnt ask me, but... I am still looking for a mallet no 3 jacks.
you might be able to find the purple two-face style n3j version in mallet and maybe even the large mallet size

you might be able to find the purple two-face style n3j version in mallet and maybe even the large mallet size
The purple mallet one is listed on Amazon right now for $50.

This one came with a putter I just picked up, I’m digging it.

243355C1-9E3F-4E4C-945E-BDF7FB7542A5.jpeg

im prob gonna catch fire for this,, but Odyssey mallet putter headcovers are god awful trash compared to others. They always look like they took the most generic/basic headcover, sew some cheesy graphics on and off you go... Even the special release ones are dreadful.

i mean just look at Taylormade ones for instance... Granted these arent standard headcovers that comes with the putters, still at least the choice to go out and get a better looking one is there.
343609350_201311056010190_7424238570264962382_n.jpg

im prob gonna catch fire for this,, but Odyssey mallet putter headcovers are god awful trash compared to others. They always look like they took the most generic/basic headcover, sew some cheesy graphics on and off you go... Even the special release ones are dreadful.

i mean just look at Taylormade ones for instance... Granted these arent standard headcovers that comes with the putters, still at least the choice to go out and get a better looking one is there.
View attachment 9231308
You’ll catch no fire. It’s something we have long discussed here, the Odyssey headcover quality is embarrassing to be honest.

As for TM, they use EP, so of course they’re good quality.

View attachment 9231308
Unfortunately, I think all mallet covers look like hot garbage. They just dont flow like a blade cover does, which is the reason why I dont have a collection.

Unfortunately, I think all mallet covers look like hot garbage. They just dont flow like a blade cover does, which is the reason why I dont have a collection.
I love playing mallets, but I do have a harder time finding a mallet cover I really like as opposed to a blade cover. I'm probably irrationally picky about it too, which doesn't help.

I love playing mallets, but I do have a harder time finding a mallet cover I really like as opposed to a blade cover. I'm probably irrationally picky about it too, which doesn't help.
I only game mallets, but have a 1W in the collection, so my small collection of blade covers are justified, lol. Im pretty picky on the Mallet covers too, most are just too much on them because there is so much room to put graphics. Wish most were slightly more subdued.

I only game mallets, but have a 1W in the collection, so my small collection of blade covers are justified, lol. Im pretty picky on the Mallet covers too, most are just too much on them because there is so much room to put graphics. Wish most were slightly more subdued.
There's definitely a fine line. Too much and it looks gaudy, not enough and it looks boring.

Back