Odyssey Putters Thread

Finally found a MXM 7! Been checking CPO on a daily basis and snagged a like new MXM #7 for 118. Had some money sitting in Paypal so a total of $22 came out of my bank account! Just gotta find a weight kit and head cover at some point, but for that price, couldn't beat it!

Really want to get out and use my new Big T blade. Just wish I wasn't black balled from the local country club...jerks.

Welcome to the club. Jerks describe them perfectly.

Odyssey Putters Thread

Finally found a MXM 7! Been checking CPO on a daily basis and snagged a like new MXM #7 for 118. Had some money sitting in Paypal so a total of $22 came out of my bank account! Just gotta find a weight kit and head cover at some point, but for that price, couldn't beat it!

Seriously??? You were supposed to let me know.
Congrats

Seriously??? You were supposed to let me know.
Congrats

They had two listed and was going to, but one was unavailable. I'll keep my eyes open for you though. I still check the site regularly. If another one pops up I'll send the link your way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had two listed and was going to, but one was unavailable. I'll keep my eyes open for you though. I still check the site regularly. If another one pops up I'll send the link your way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah just looked and noticed that.

905ed4aa1289623b9b48cdc26cefe00f.jpg

This beauty will be getting a bit of a face lift tonight. I'm pumped.

That in itself is impressive Kang!

905ed4aa1289623b9b48cdc26cefe00f.jpg

This beauty will be getting a bit of a face lift tonight. I'm pumped.

Such a great looking and feeling putter! What shaft are you putting on it? I really should give mine some bag time soon.

Did a little modification to my Two Ball today. Trying to get a more contrasting sight line.

Such a great looking and feeling putter! What shaft are you putting on it? I really should give mine some bag time soon.
putting the Apolo black PVD shaft that James posted awhile back. Sticking a black iLine on it to finish it out.

Since I started gaming my Odyssey MXM 7 ... Played two rounds of 34 & 33 putts including no 3 putts on my last round!

putting the Apolo black PVD shaft that James posted awhile back. Sticking a black iLine on it to finish it out.
That will look great when you are done!

That will look great when you are done!
I think it will to. pretty sure it's going to be my gamer this year.

And if lamkin ever sells the black UTx putter grip I'll be putting that on there.

Okay...tax refund hit the bank today....somebody needs to talk me off the ledge before I shell out $500 for one of the 777 putters!

8398761.gif

Okay...tax refund hit the bank today....somebody needs to talk me off the ledge before I shell out $500 for one of the 777 putters!

8398761.gif

you can find them under $500

I'll post some links for you

8398761.gif

Do you really think any of us are going to do that? Lol. I say BUY IT!!!!!!!!!

Ive been watching that 777 with the black center shaft for a while. Not going to drop 500 either though. Anyone have one they want to part with??? :call-me:

Back