Odyssey Putters Thread

Was rolling my White Hot RX #2 earlier and I just freaking love that insert. And the headshape works really well for me which is a bonus. Will definitely put it in the rotation this year and it's possible I will have to pick up the #9 at some point as well.

Just picked up the RX V Line Fang. She's definitely a looker. $148 out the door is solid too!

They really did hit a home run with the price point

So I took some video today while putting and in slow motion I can see why with a pretty similar stroke I'm missing my target line more with my 7ch than my 1. In my 1 I have a superstroke flatso and the stroke is straight forward and straight back. The stroke is pretty much everything I'm looking for. But with the 7ch with a regular style odyssey grip the second I pull the head away in the back stroke the putter turns in and then opens at Impact along with an off center impact towards the heel. I'm thinking that since I use my hands a lot in my putting stroke I need to throw a flatso grip on the 7ch to keep the putter head steady

It is so funny that you say this because I had a superstroke flatso 2.0 on my GOLO putter and was putting lights out with it. When I got my mxm #7 I put the flatso 2.0 on it and good not make a thing...I switched and put a regular superstrok midslim 2.0 on the putter and it was night and day. Immediately started putting better. I guess I had the reverse effect lol Loving this putter right now!

Got my weight kit that was sent from Callaway for my MXM 7. Weights appear to be slightly smaller, and the picture on the instructions is not of the MXM 7, but they fit and seem secure.

The discount dans price for the new White Hot RX basically makes it a no brainer. I am not going to pull the trigger until I get settled in Dallas, but it is basically a done deal at this point.

Just became part of the club...
6dc15e84ab5ef012ffa82d289e36e4b7.jpg

The discount dans price for the new White Hot RX basically makes it a no brainer. I am not going to pull the trigger until I get settled in Dallas, but it is basically a done deal at this point.

I just sent them an email about another putter, perhaps I should have checked on that #2.

eb3ed3ae9fb75b37394ea847d341d96a.jpg

Well this showed up today. Guess with the winter weather I've resorted to collecting putters ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really digging mine I got the other day. I just need to figure out speed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love mine. Need to shorten it still though. Just wish this awful weather would stop

Love mine. Need to shorten it still though. Just wish this awful weather would stop

Are the shafts on the MXM#7 black?

Stock shafts are not black

Came from CPO.

Outside of that I can say I like the roll of the ball of the putter during some brief carpet rolling. Extremely lighter than my CX1, which kind of threw me off. Will be some work.

This one is and I can't tell if someone just painted it or what.

Interesting. Did CPO say it was the original shaft when you bought it?

Came from CPO.

Outside of that I can say I like the roll of the ball of the putter during some brief carpet rolling. Extremely lighter than my CX1, which kind of threw me off. Will be some work.
7 shape and mxm face combo is a winner. My mxm 7 has a black shaft but it was tour issue. Black shaft looks great with that head

7 shape and mxm face combo is a winner. My mxm 7 has a black shaft but it was tour issue. Black shaft looks great with that head

Looking for a black shaft for mine. Think they look fantastic.

Of course it was...Why wouldnt it be?!!?

Back