Odyssey Putters Thread

Let's just say my 7 was $100. Shipped

It was, cause I sent him the link! :) you got a steal on it. Just stupid low price. I still can;t believe the timing on that, I stumbled on it, PM'd you and you got the PM right away! It was meant to be. Roll it well my friend.

So after some digging and self testing here are the facts I've found about mxm weight kits:

#1, #6, #2 and 330m use the same size weights

Rossie, 1w, and #7 use the same size weights and they are bigger than the above models

I did not test a #9

The number inside the life of the box (either 1 or 2) does not seem to mean anything

I do not know if the same thing applies to other lines with weights such as protype ix, but would assume so

Good info dude. Thanks, a lot of people's lives are gonna be saved from that!

Did they make the Havok in any other version other than White Hot Pro? I messed around with one the other day & rolled it well, but didn't like the feel of the insert.

So after some digging and self testing here are the facts I've found about mxm weight kits:

#1, #6, #2 and 330m use the same size weights

Rossie, 1w, and #7 use the same size weights and they are bigger than the above models

I did not test a #9

The number inside the life of the box (either 1 or 2) does not seem to mean anything

I do not know if the same thing applies to other lines with weights such as protype ix, but would assume so

Any idea on the 2-Ball?

Going to be spending more time in here now that I have my #7ch on the way. Been hooked since rolling Kang's 777 down in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got around to putting on my Rider Cup grip on.
96bf6573d00430f1ca1bf722289fb892.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Close up.
8fda2e8336264e3ff6fe979516ca885f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bf4890e9bf9e5669bb8452e72511940d.jpg
d6a821fcbb1fb25a227c642b3918b601.jpg

Pistol grip came today. Cut the shaft down an inch and installed the grip. Feels great! Thanks to those who persuaded me to buy the pistol!

Got a 1W tank cruiser from CPO. Listed as like new. Had original plastic on grip. It IS new. Now I just need to find a weight kit. Asked CPO and they said if they had one, would include it. Guess they didn't. Weight kits aren't very interchangeable, right?

#7 ch gets delivered today! Great timing too as I sold my futura x5 so I have a little extra cash. Hmm second putter want.... 1w.... Hope to get it unboxed and a new SS grip on. Ready to roll some putts

#7 ch gets delivered today! Great timing too as I sold my futura x5 so I have a little extra cash. Hmm second putter want.... 1w.... Hope to get it unboxed and a new SS grip on. Ready to roll some putts

Was between the MXM 1W and milled collection #2. CPO had a great deal on the #2 but can't go wrong with either. You'll love the 7 CH though!

2 ball fang with SS grip impulse buy happened yesterday. Also came with an Odyssey 2015 St. Andrews old course mallet cover. I've always liked the 2 ball in store just never made the purchase. The price was fair for just the putter so I couldn't resist it with the special cover.

2 ball fang with SS grip impulse buy happened yesterday. Also came with an Odyssey 2015 St. Andrews old course mallet cover. I've always liked the 2 ball in store just never made the purchase. The price was fair for just the putter so I couldn't resist it with the special cover.

Nice! That's the one I'll be rolling this season. I've spent limited time with it outside, but hours of inside putting this winter. It's been really easy for me to line up putts with the 2-ball design. Also easy to start putts on my intended line. Have a feeling this one will be staying in the bag for awhile.

That's the most stable putter I've ever used. The design just naturally resists twisting on the back swing. Perfect putter for me would be that design in a milled version.

I think i found an Odyssey Pistol grip that I've been looking for. Stock grip for Odyssey milled collection putters

I think i found an Odyssey Pistol grip that I've been looking for. Stock grip for Odyssey milled collection putters
I ordered one on the new WHRX I have coming.

Got confirmation! My White Hot RX should be here before the week is over! Cant wait to give it a try.

Back