Odyssey Putters Thread

First round today with my two ball fang and I'm a big fan.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

U dropping the works tank 7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U dropping the works tank 7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No way. I love the center shaft #7, but the 2 ball is so easy to line up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This guy showed up today...

Good choice. This matches up very well with a SS countercore

It came with a Mid Slim 2.0, which I'm a fan of, but I do plan on checking on a countercore. Thanks man!

Took the V Line Fang for its maiden voyage yesterday. Absolutely loved the feel. Greens are rough to say the least right now. Also didn't help I wasn't playing well T to green either. But this is an awesome putter. Keeper and in the bag.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jman!

Quick thoughts on the Fusion RX vs White Hot RX?

GO!

Jman!

GO!
Depends on what you like.

Roll for roll, they're neck and neck. The big thing you will get is Odyssey now has a defined feel/sound for everyone on the spectrum with the three face types. I actually prefer the softer nature of the white hit RX to the Fusion and it's why it's been in my bag more.

Will more than likely put the Works Tank Cruiser up for sale to fund it.

Works tanks cruiser whAt? If your interested in trading let me know

Depends on what you like.

Roll for roll, they're neck and neck. The big thing you will get is Odyssey now has a defined feel/sound for everyone on the spectrum with the three face types. I actually prefer the softer nature of the white hit RX to the Fusion and it's why it's been in my bag more.
I think I prefer the feel of my MXM face vs the Fusion RX insert. Think the White Hot RX would be somewhere in the middle?
Works tanks cruiser whAt? If your interested in trading let me know
Not sure yet what I am going to do with it.

Jman!

GO!
I have a hard time finding something better than that Rx insert. Just puts such a good roll on the ball.

I think I prefer the feel of my MXM face vs the Fusion RX insert. Think the White Hot RX would be somewhere in the middle?

Not sure yet what I am going to do with it.

Want me to send the Vline Fang down for you to try it? If you don't like it. Send it back. If you do, send me something to try out hahahahaha.

I have a hard time finding something better than that Rx insert. Just puts such a good roll on the ball.
Which one, haha...
Want me to send the Vline Fang down for you to try it? If you don't like it. Send it back. If you do, send me something to try out hahahahaha.
You're gaming it currently, right? Im not sure what I am going to do, need to find it local to give it a roll.

Hate it?

Which one, haha...

You're gaming it currently, right? Im not sure what I am going to do, need to find it local to give it a roll.

I'm not gaming it right now. I'm partial to the Vline Versa actually.

Which one, haha...

I have both the 2 and 9. And both roll the ball fantastic. If you like the fusion insert the Rx is even better. I have the works 9 and I prefer the Rx.

I have both the 2 and 9. And both roll the ball fantastic. If you like the fusion insert the Rx is even better. I have the works 9 and I prefer the Rx.
Im thinking the White Hot RX will be softer, which I think I want.

Im thinking the White Hot RX will be softer, which I think I want.
Yes. Like you said, it will be right in between and it's wonderful.

New putter arrived, first Odyssey. Love at first sight. The shape, balance, and clean visual alignment is ideal for me. And the RX face gives a great sound/feel and roll. I will need time to practice with it and put it into play, but from my first putt with it I couldn't imagine why I wouldn't game this.

rx-vline-fang.jpg

New Superstroke grip on my MXM Versa.

image_zpsd6nkiqxy.jpeg~original

I put the #9 in play today and I will say it will be hard pressed to ever get knocked out of the bag. Phenomenal feel and distance was just freaking perfect. Put the ball on the line I wanted all day and it felt so good in hand.

James you are right and that milled collection putter grip is quickly becoming my favorite grip.

I got some good time in with the V-Line Fang today, and like GregDan, I seriously doubt anything will replace it in my bag for quite awhile. The insert is outstanding and I'm very, very happy with it!

New putter arrived, first Odyssey. Love at first sight. The shape, balance, and clean visual alignment is ideal for me. And the RX face gives a great sound/feel and roll. I will need time to practice with it and put it into play, but from my first putt with it I couldn't imagine why I wouldn't game this.

rx-vline-fang.jpg
Damn, I need one of those.

I got some good time in with the V-Line Fang today, and like GregDan, I seriously doubt anything will replace it in my bag for quite awhile. The insert is outstanding and I'm very, very happy with it!
What were you gaming previously?

Back