Odyssey Tri-Beam 🇯🇵

Season 9 Wow GIF by The Office

If one of my favorites had a truss option, I'd try it

If one of my favorites had a truss option, I'd try it
#7 is my favorite, there's an option, but it so fugly. And I like fugly. Dont think I could.

#7 is my favorite, there's an option, but it so fugly. And I like fugly. Dont think I could.
I think I rolled a TM one in a golf shop and it didn't bother me at address. Curiosity would probably get me eventually.

I think I rolled a TM one in a golf shop and it didn't bother me at address. Curiosity would probably get me eventually.
I cant see the back of my irons at address, but still dont want ugly ones.

rudy wade do not want GIF

Looks wise, I think we can all agree that there is one specific aspect that is turning us off..... and that is that the red Odyssey swirl needs to be larger and more to the back of the putter.

The other part? I have a severe lack of trussT that the neck would be a big seller.

Remove everything above the crown of the putter and put a slant neck and red stroke lab shaft on it and I am in. As pictured in the OP, no way.

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Awful
Not US release
Interesting that these style of putters are super popular over in Asia. I wonder why?

You clearly haven't seen the high-toe, Rossie-shaped version of this line.

I in theory understand the marketing speak about a truss style giving the benefits of a center shafted without looking like a center shafted at address, but... they're hideous.

Interesting that these style of putters are super popular over in Asia. I wonder why?
Geomorpholgy. Higher risk for earthquakes so they put trusses everywhere?

Japan has had this for over a year now. apparently they love it there.
They can keep it lol

IMG_0578.jpeg

Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

The fact that I couldn't find a Big Truss GIF disappoints me....

Tri-beam been out for a while and thankfully still not in this market

I remember when Japan had putters we actually wanted...

Looks very… stable?

Should be called Jim-Beam because that’s what it would take to buy one.

But they come in LH...

I am not a mallet guy at all, but this looks kinda interesting. I would probably be tempted to swing it one-handed.
a25058fe99d016a7b0e1fce927728472.jpg

And a bit Taylor Made-esque.
0bed2c0abd5663c34616671aaa9b8000.jpg

Kill it with fire.

Back