Odyssey Triple Track Putters

What happened?
Bought the wife some clubs, was suppose to show up on a Friday, on Friday they said nothing to report, then Tuesday the next week they show they shipped it back to Indiana, then Texas, then back to California. Took 2 weeks. I was not amused.

13/16 for 29 putts today. I didn't use the TT ball today but a G Truvis instead. Just easy to get the puTTer lined up perpendicular to the line you want. I really think I have made more long putts since rolling this putter than I have with any other putter.
I was always a skeptic about mallets and the forgiveness they provide. I am becoming a believer for sure.

So an old Snickerdog can learn some new tricks? Love it!

Bought the wife some clubs, was suppose to show up on a Friday, on Friday they said nothing to report, then Tuesday the next week they show they shipped it back to Indiana, then Texas, then back to California. Took 2 weeks. I was not amused.
I just had FedEx do something similar to me. Still waiting to see what comes from it too. Hopefully you get it

I have never rolled anything but blades, when I got my Toulon Columbus last year, my putting got better and I was super comfortable with it. Got the Double Wide TT at TheGrandaddy and rolled it great and still like it, the feel is awesome and lots of forgiveness for a "bladeymallet". The Ten is another leap in the forgiveness and how easy it is to roll.
Now I am still lusting after a Chicago and will have one for sure.
SnickerDog, is this the one you are using? 1582509646771.png

Got my new balls and decided to stroke my putter, (new TT 10S), and I put it in the hole every time. Very pleased. :ROFLMAO:

28 putts today with the Ten puTTer. They had mowed the greens yesterday for the first time this year and where considerably faster than they had been but I adjusted quickly. The Ten really gets the ball rolling quick and smoothly.
I used it both ways today, using the TT ball and lining up both the ball and putter lines and also hiding the lines on the ball and using just the putter lines. It is quite easy to use the ball and putter lines in combination .

28 putts today with the Ten puTTer. They had mowed the greens yesterday for the first time this year and where considerably faster than they had been but I adjusted quickly. The Ten really gets the ball rolling quick and smoothly.
I used it both ways today, using the TT ball and lining up both the ball and putter lines and also hiding the lines on the ball and using just the putter lines. It is quite easy to use the ball and putter lines in combination .
Which way did you prefer: matching up ball and putter lines or not?

Which way did you prefer: matching up ball and putter lines or not?
I am undecided so far. With the lines is super easy, but it you are off a bit on your line just a bit or the ball is crooked then is it very noticeable and I have a tendency to just putt and adjust the stroke. (which is probably not a good thing) Hiding the lines you tend to trust you line a bit more because you don't have the lines for reference or making you doubt you are lined up properly.
Side note: I didn't miss any more putts without the lines as I did with the lines yesterday so it is hard to declare for me which is better.

I am playing a course outside of the home course today and I think it will be a good trial being on a course I am not as familiar with the greens.

I rolled the 10 with the TT ball yesterday for about 10 min. very nice combo. My thinking is you give up some of the advantage of the combo it the lines are not matched up but that said, I believe it is important to get the ball lines on track with your line to the hole first. When you step to the ball to putt, you match ball to putter head and let it go. If the line was wrong, it was because the ball was directionly incorrect but the swing should be pure.

At times I will get over the ball and it won't look right. I back off and re-evaluate from behind the ball.

Here is a drill I sometimes do while watching my playing partners. Try and read the putt they are about to hit and watch. I frequently see what I think is someone who has a decent read but does not trust the line. They often re-route the club in the backswing and then they say they did not read the putt well. The line on the ball has reduced me doing this. I putt it as I have it lined and I tell myself that. it has helped.

I only had 27 putts yesterday with my SL Toulon Portland so I don't know how much I can improve on that but my Double Bend TT 10 is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. :LOL:

I really enjoyed the TT 2-ball blade today. I made some great putts with it and really did reel more confident about my alignment. I had some great lags too.

I have the Stroke Lab Black Ten but the TT Ten has me considering a move.

Couldn’t tell if he had the TT on there too, but Ben An was using a new 2-ball blade this weekend.

After spending some time with these, I’m a no on the TT putter. Just too busy for my liking. Love the ball though. Putter is just a bit to busy for me. Especially with the ball. Just way to much going on. I will continue with the ball. My putting in 2019 was the best its been in 10 plus years. Thanks to the Toulon Palm Beach and the TT ball.

After trying the No 10 putter for a few weeks, I'm back to my old Betennardi BB1. I just do not get along with Mallets. Unfortunately, this will be going up for sale shortly. I really liked the alignment, but the ball just skipped more than it rolled and I know the face balance was not helping either.

The last two posts make me think that if your putting game is working pretty well, that a major change is by definition low probability. I consider myself above average putter and I am at least 10 strokes better per round then I was 3 years ago. I'm using a 2ball Oworks that just works for me and my stroke. I'm going to get fitted for a TT 2ball tomorrow because I believe a shorter more upright putter may further help me. I just prefer to buy a new one vs alter my current one that proves to work on the course. While the 10 attracts me, I know the 2ball format works for me so I will not risk a change. Just going to go for an customized version

My first impressions of the TT 10 are positive! I liked the feel, sound and roll the putter puts on the ball. I found it easy to line up and I used it with and without TT on the ball (the jury is still out on which method I'll use long term). My iron game was off despite what stats would seem to indicate (14 GIR) as I really did not put the ball in a position where I had very many "make-able" putts. The few times I was within 6', either birdie opportunities or chips, I made all but one of them. Distance control was outstanding though I had one three putt, the first of which was a 20-25', uphill, severe left-to-right putt to a cup placed at the crest of a ridge and it went 5-6' long (that's the one I missed!). The condition of our greens doesn't help as they are tifeagle Bermuda and dormant with lots of bumpiness due to lack of growth, so not really the best judge of a putter.

Last edited:
i custom ordered a 2ball today after a fitting. The fitter commented that many guys he had fit where amazed by the difference in alignment. for me, my alignment was already good so this was about getting a 2ball that was nearly perfectly fit to the stroke I make. It will take time playing to determine if it beats my oworks 2 ball out of the bag. During the fitting, they guy asked me why I was changing putters. I told him I wasn't until the fitted TT proved it was better then my current 2ball.

There .... saved myself $300

20200228_215415.jpg

I had a nightmare last night where my putter was stolen right before a round, and the only ones I could borrow were a TT mallet or a lefty blade that weighed practically nothing. It was close, but I chose to wedge putt.

Just wanted to share to help alleviate any lingering anxiety. Don't want it to turn into a recurring thing like the one where I shoot a personal best wearing a vest.

Last edited:
There .... saved myself $300

View attachment 8930593
indeed, take a look on ebay at 2balls and you will see this is common. Even Bernardt L has a single line on this. I like a solid black line best as it creates a nice clean line from club to my ball. If I used the TT ball I would prefer the three but I don't.

I bought the TT because it is the only new line at Callaway with the 2ball

Inherently I think some guys line the putt with no lines on the ball and putt great. I was not one of them. A single black line around the ball has helped me a great deal.

Back