Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody needs to send that coach some Gravlax and a bottle of Aquavit. That'll get those players to attack the rim.

Kevin

MIA knows OKC will trap. Why isn't MIA preparing for it by freeing up passing lanes and receivers after inbounding the ball?

Huge steal by OKC.

MIA up by only 2 with 12.3 seconds left.

Wade coughs it up again.

MIA knows OKC will trap. Why isn't MIA preparing for it by freeing up passing lanes and receivers after inbounding the ball?

Not enough Gravlax?

Kevin

Lol @ Wade trying to dribble through the press and turning it over. Fundamental basketball. You pass through a press. Horrid decision.

This game is just full of awesomeness.

Lol @ Wade trying to dribble through the press and turning it over. Fundamental basketball. You pass through a press. Horrid decision.

Wade is a turnover machine. He just can't hang on to the ball.

Big rebound by LBJ. Now free throws.

Impressed with Durant's performance while playing with 5 personals for over 25% of the game.

Not so much with Wade.

MIA lead back up to 4 with 7 secs left. OKC possession.

BS no call when James fouls Durant. BS no call when James travels after nabbing the rebound.

Reason I love golf and hate the NBA - we don't need biased refs determining the outcome of our rounds.

Should've been a foul on Bron.

Clutch FTs by LBJ. He was pretty clutch tonight.

I don't think that was a foul on LBJ. Just tough D.

Wade is a turnover machine. He just can't hang on to the ball.
Miami as a whole is a turnover machine when the pressure is turned up a bit.

Great game, and good series so far. Don't understand Miami's whole game plan at times but, what the hell.

That was definitely a foul. ;-)

I don't really think it was a foul either...

It definitely was a travel on LBJ after the rebound though.

MIA wins and evens the series 1-1.

OKC could have easily won the game if the officiating were better on some key OKC possessions.

MIA attacked the rim, took shots from the paint, and crashed the boards for pretty much the entire game (with the exception of some lazy jumpers by Wade). Even though it resulted in a MIA win, OKC could have easily won the game instead.

Nonetheless, MIA needs to stay aggressive and attack the rim and boards.

Durant played great tonight, amazingly with 5 personals for more than 25% of the game.

Lebron and Westbrook played steady and great tonight for MIA and OKC respectively.

Great game by both teams.

Impressed with Durant's performance while playing with 5 personals for over 25% of the game.

Not so much with Wade.
I'm with you on that. Durant is such a great player. Again Miami is absolutely stupid for letting him sit in the corner all 4th quarter guarding a 3 pt shooter.

It should've cost them the game.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Westbrook has been the Thunder's best player in both games of this series?

Is it just me or does anyone else think Westbrook has been the Thunder's best player in both games of this series?

I think so as well, although Durant played brilliantly tonight as well.

I think so as well, although Durant played brilliantly tonight as well.

Oh I agree, Durant's been amazing, but Westbrook's doing it all for them.

Heat sneak by with that game.

Big win on the road! GO HEAT!!!

I've been impressed with him, he hasn't done near as much of the stupid stuff that he gets caught up in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back