Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to swing the Apex again, good memories of playing them last year and some of best scoring of the year with them in the bag.

Need to work a trade and ditch the VPC's.
Apex with Recoil?! I know a guy....

Pondering Vapor something-or-other. Fairway (likely) or driver. I did like the Covert driver a lot.

No.....PXi 5.5's - 6 through AW.
Well...crap. I have no interest in putting the Apex/Recoil combo back in my bag, EVER, so let me know if you can't find a suitable trading partner. We'll work something out.

Just been pondering a non-OEM black standbag. Not too light, one that doesn't twist in a rider or pull cart.

Just been pondering a non-OEM black standbag. Not too light, one that doesn't twist in a rider or pull cart.
Sun Mountain hybrid stand bag. I regret giving mine away.

Well...crap. I have no interest in putting the Apex/Recoil combo back in my bag, EVER, so let me know if you can't find a suitable trading partner. We'll work something out.

Hmmmmmm, are you just wanting irons for irons? Any other trade interests?

Hmmmmmm, are you just wanting irons for irons? Any other trade interests?
I really am not sure I want anything. Just pondering on what to do with those. They simply do not work for me, confirmed during my fitting at the Grandaddy, and they will not go back in the bag.

Actually...I may be interested in an iron set for my dad.

I really am not sure I want anything. Just pondering on what to do with those. They simply do not work for me, confirmed during my fitting at the Grandaddy, and they will not go back in the bag.

Tommy Armour 845's?

You looooooooove Berthas.

Hmm...

I need to swing the Apex again, good memories of playing them last year and some of best scoring of the year with them in the bag.

Need to work a trade and ditch the VPC's.

No.....PXi 5.5's - 6 through AW.

Why couldn't you be wanting AP1's with PXi 5.5s haha?

I have just discovered the Demo and Used section on Piretti's site...needless to say, I am pondering like a FIEND now hahaha

My girlfriend is gonna be so pissed :act-up:

I have got to find a driver with modern technology and the accuracy of my 8 year old titleist, I have hit so many now they all seem the same to me.

Sun Mountain hybrid stand bag. I regret giving mine away.

Yeah, one of many I've been looking at. Good deals on Datrek(TGW) and RJ Sports(Rock Bottom Golf) right now but I don't know how good quality those are.

Yeah, one of many I've been looking at. Good deals on Datrek(TGW) and RJ Sports(Rock Bottom Golf) right now but I don't know how good quality those are.

I've owned Datrek before, they make a solid product IMO.

Maybe it's me, but I don't see the Hybrid Stand bag on the Sun Mountain website. It might not be in their 2015 lineup--which would make me sad. That means one of two things...prices will drop on the 2014 model...or they'll sell out before the price comes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back