Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irons I'm not sure mine are the right fit for me just very inconsistent.

Looking at going back to 120-130 gram shafts and with my coaches offerings it'll be Titleist, Callaway or Ping I'm not sold on pings looks though but if they perform.

May even pull in bstone from their test program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogue Silver 60 S driver shaft.

Goddammit, ArmyGolf...goddammit. :laughing:

I'd try a few other twigs before buying anything, but you hit the Silver real nice.
Most assuredly. But yeah, it was working nicely today.

Touch up paint or some buff for my 815 hybo crown. First swing today was terrible, worst I've had all year. :(

So re-thinking my wedge setup post from #wpf....now I'm thinking Cleveland RTX CB 2.0 54 degree; and a Callaway PM Grind 58.

SeeMore, really any SeeMore will do just have to find one at the right price.

Ive got a Si3 that is now a backup I can bring on Saturday if you want to take it for test round.

This doesn't sound good
Spikeless cleats, long grass on tee boxes, no warm ups. All contributed to a bit of a chunky dummy mark. Very small and spotty, should be able to get it nearly gone with any luck.

Spikeless cleats, long grass on tee boxes, no warm ups. All contributed to a bit of a chunky dummy mark. Very small and spotty, should be able to get it nearly gone with any luck.

Hopefully it buff out

I made two mistakes yesterday. I hit the Big Bertha hybrids and the XR irons. Super easy to hit and the numbers were BIG.

Hard pondering a rangefinder. I'm tired of being locked to my phone for gps. Considering the Bushnell Tour X if i can find even a small deal on one.

Pondering the Mack Daddy PM grind 56*13b

After another dreadful day with the hybrid, the 7w is back on serious ponder.

Hard pondering a rangefinder. I'm tired of being locked to my phone for gps. Considering the Bushnell Tour X if i can find even a small deal on one.

I've played with both and prefer my gps watch

After another dreadful day with the hybrid, the 7w is back on serious ponder.

What's up with the hobo?

I've played with both and prefer my gps watch

What's up with the hobo?
I'll have to check out some watches. I'm just sick of using my phone

What's up with the hobo?

I just can't hit them. It's got to be mental more than anything else. This hybrid, the W/S DXi I had, Cobra Baffler, Walter Hagen XLR... I just don't get along with them consistently. I'll hit it OK on the range for a bit, but then it disappears. I have an older Callaway 5w with the Warbird sole that I think is going back in the bag for a bit, if I hit that better than the hybrid I'll be at Golfsmith with a fistful of cash looking for a 7w.

I'll have to check out some watches. I'm just sick of using my phone

Same reason I bought a watch, I get what I need quickly right on my wrist. There are only a few times I wish I had a rangefinder and that's on oddly shaped greens where I'm guessing what was used as front/back

I just can't hit them. It's got to be mental more than anything else. This hybrid, the W/S DXi I had, Cobra Baffler, Walter Hagen XLR... I just don't get along with them consistently. I'll hit it OK on the range for a bit, but then it disappears. I have an older Callaway 5w with the Warbird sole that I think is going back in the bag for a bit, if I hit that better than the hybrid I'll be at Golfsmith with a fistful of cash looking for a 7w.

Gotcha, I struggled with mine till I realized that I had it set to fade bias now I'm poking it out there with some authority

Want.... so... badly....
$_57.JPG

Made the mistake of rolling ddecs scotty cameron newport...man it felt amazing. Way better than the POS he put in my bag

Last edited:
Made the mistake of rolling ddecs scotty cameron newport...man it felt amazing. Way better than the POS he put in my bag
Scotty over SeeMore. Esp the silly mallet right?

6. Hybrid.

Slight fify
I had other terms but they weren't forum friendly. Time to get you a scotty. Have one in Pitt and we shall be unstoppable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back