Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning with a putter ponder. The only thing I've been "seriously" debating the past few days...

Cure RX3F
Betty Queen B 6
Betty Kuchar 35"
Kenny Giannini G4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cure Putter Event could fix all of that.

Cure Putter Event could fix all of that.

these Cure putters are intriguing, will you have some in Pittsburgh even if you don't bring the tour van?

these Cure putters are intriguing, will you have some in Pittsburgh even if you don't bring the tour van?

Possibly. Although that event is really about Bridgestone Golf gear.

Yes sir. Going to be a great time.

As in 18hr drive from Miami? Or is there an Ohio in Florida I wasn't aware of!?

Pretty cool invention a bit ago called aeroplanes or something of the sort. Makes that travel in like 2 hours many times for less than the cost of the putter. :D

Hmm...meet me at the airport with a Monster Paisley and we may have a deal!

I will have mine in Pittsburgh.

Dr I very has handcrafted 6.5. 4w has stick px lz 6.5
OK, that's what I thought. I got confused looking at them last night when it appeared that the stock LZ was handmade too.

OK, that's what I thought. I got confused looking at them last night when it appeared that the stock LZ was handmade too.

I think there would be no difference in Stock px lz 6.5.

Pondering the PM grind Mack Daddy or the Engage Toe-Sweep at 60*. As patch as the greens and the fairways are after the winter, the rough is HEALTHY at my course this year. Having something I can open up and add a little speed to my swing with would be helpful.

Roberts shaft puller

Was considering getting a dozen Chrome Soft balls as my supply of B330-S balls is getting low, but now I see that the price of the B330-S balls is actually a couple of dollars cheaper per dozen than the Chrome Soft. I don't have anything really bad to say about the B330-S balls except that I wish there was a little more greenside spin, but I don't see how I could get a ball like that and stay in the Bridgestone family. Not sure that Chrome Soft will be an improvement on the spin of the B330-S though.

I guess it would be easy to find my clubs in this travel bag.

CLUB%20GLIDER%20JOURNEY%20cheetah.jpg

I guess it would be easy to find my clubs in this travel bag.

CLUB%20GLIDER%20JOURNEY%20cheetah.jpg

If that was the only club glider option, I would own it over any other travel bag. Lucky for me it comes in all black as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back