Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about a gps watch after seeing how easy Barkerakb's was to use yesterday. Knowing both front and back distances made club selection much easier than going by yardage markers, especially when playing from adjacent fairways after bad drives. Also trying to decide between a SS 2.0/3.0 or Garsen Max for my seemore m3. I wish there was somewhere to try the Garsen's before buying since they're a completely different feel from the reviews I've read.

Oh this is not good...
e8fd0732f5d556c87fd465a7fbe86034.jpg
185982b6074a4289c11d9b918ee5db95.jpg

Pondering if I even need a pushcart at all. I don't get terribly tired from carrying. But a pushcart seems like it would be convenient to have, particularly with being able to lug around more fluids, lunch and some small bites.

I've got an Indigo 56s you can have, but it needs a new tip.

Or, I could loan you the Elements Chrome
Quoting for Dean Dec.

Also, day 5 of the Cobra Fly-Z+ Forged ponder. Its a real itch that needs to be scratched folks.

a crazy read this morning left me with an unexpected ponder... I now want to try the SLDR and the Jetspeed, I was never even tempted to hit a TM driver before but now I want to know where all that passion come from, good or bad

a crazy read this morning left me with an unexpected ponder... I now want to try the SLDR and the Jetspeed, I was never even tempted to hit a TM driver before but now I want to know where all that passion come from, good or bad

I actually didn't hate the JetSpeed - it came in second during my fitting to the Bertha.

Quoting for Dean Dec.

Also, day 5 of the Cobra Fly-Z+ Forged ponder. Its a real itch that needs to be scratched folks.

wow missed this last night. Let me hold off until Pitt. See what I am seeing on Flightscope and move from there.

I've been tempted by Jetspeed for a bit. Esp at dirt cheap prices. Pete and I played with a guy who was easily in his 70's the other day who gamed one.

I actually didn't hate the JetSpeed - it came in second during my fitting to the Bertha.

I liked the 3 wood.

I've been tempted by Jetspeed for a bit. Esp at dirt cheap prices. Pete and I played with a guy who was easily in his 70's the other day who gamed one.
It's a decent driver. I was thinking about pulling it out of my shed and gaming it again. Now that my driver swing has become a bit more accurate, I'm interested to see if this works for me this summer. I probably need to get a R flex shaft for it though (currently sporting the M flex).

wow missed this last night. Let me hold off until Pitt. See what I am seeing on Flightscope and move from there.

I liked the 3 wood.
Last TO design at taylormade.

I thought this years were his final? Or at least half of them.
No sir. Jetspeed for him although you can see where they went with his design.

He was tasked to create a driver that was longer and lighter for tour players. JetSpeed was the design.

No sir. Jetspeed for him although you can see where they went with his design.

He was tasked to create a driver that was longer and lighter for tour players. JetSpeed was the design.

yup, working under orders. I'm looking forward to see his designs next year and where Cobra goes from there.

Oh this is not good...
e8fd0732f5d556c87fd465a7fbe86034.jpg
185982b6074a4289c11d9b918ee5db95.jpg

I'm surprised it took you so long to find it... I've seen a few on eBay for a while, but that $$$ is nuts

Been pondering this bag for about a week now.

81nMG3wE3lL._SL1500_.jpg

After trying very hard to get the #9 shape to work for me, I'm now pondering moving to something else. Even after practicing my putter is horrendous with it and I think it's time for change. I want to try a blade again or a #1 wide kinda thing.

That's a great ponder, ddec. I can honestly say my 2015 Three5 is the best stand bag I've ever owned. Light, comfortable, no club tangling despite only 4 dividers, pockets are good, and it doesn't move around on a cart.

58* PM Grind.

Callaway XR driver. I need more forgiveness in my drives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda eyeing a Queen Bee 6. Really like the shape

When I graduate from SGI to GI equipment I'm going full Wilson Staff, will probably start my new set with the C200 irons, anxiously waiting for their release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back