Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit these both recently. I think it's going to be close. Both are solid. Good luck trying to stay sane till Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I'll bury myself in work. Or just surf the web nonstop until Friday, either way...

I've got $100 gift card to use. I don't really need anything so I'm defaulting to golf balls. I have been playing PV1s which I have definitely like. But I'm wondering about the PV1Xs.

Been borrowing a guy from work's odyssey #7 for a couple days. Apparently the head shape is confidence inspiring for me. Distance control is spot on and had numerous putts drop in I'd normally miss with a blade putter. Definitely going to be looking for something along there lines.

Something....Cruiser-ish.

:alien:

Having a Titleist fitting Friday with the 915 D2... I have a feeling it's already sorted in my head though ;)

Thinking about some sort of iron change. I watching some Mizuno MP59 irons but really dont know much about them and if they would be any better than my CB's. Not having much $$$ its all probably just a pipe dream.

My real dream is to own some Callaway Apex irons or heads but they are way out of my price range.

Last edited:
All this 816 pondering and I still haven't even pulled the trigger on the 815 fairway I was certain I'd own.

X2hot 3 wood is looking impressively ancient in the bag right now.

All this 816 pondering and I still haven't even pulled the trigger on the 815 fairway I was certain I'd own.

X2hot 3 wood is looking impressively ancient in the bag right now.
But you murder that 3w... well you'd murder anything you hit

Bettinardi studio stock 12. Never seen one before the one posted in the BST forum, but wow that's a good looking flatstick.

White Damascus #1

They feel even better than they look as well solid ponder
I'm not sure it's a full ponder yet. More like a hot girl that walks by and distracts you for a few seconds for now.

Its past a ponder when you have it in your shopping cart right? I have a heavenwood and a Callaway 3 wood in my cart on Callway pre-owned right now. Cant believe how cheap it is. Only a matter of time.

Some sort of callaway 3 wood.

816 H1

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

6a0b4f2e86368a977920d2f4db6fbe5b.jpg
4b85fe2a11ee531d932491ad1494f708.jpg

Want to try some recoil shaft so I went to GOLFSMITH today and tried the recoil 680 F4 shafts. They feel surprisingly good and paired with the Callaway Apex it was a bombing combo it but the launch angle was REALLY low. I thought these would tend to launch much higher. I moved the ball forward in the stance and was able to get launch up to 20° but from my understanding that's still way too low for a 6i. Any suggestions?? ( all shots were with a 6i)

Im pondering Club Clash.

I'm pondering what these proto irons are that the group will be seeing this weekend

Im pondering Club Clash.
Feel like pondering any details? And by pondering I of course mean spilling

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

6a0b4f2e86368a977920d2f4db6fbe5b.jpg
4b85fe2a11ee531d932491ad1494f708.jpg

Want to try some recoil shaft so I went to GOLFSMITH today and tried the recoil 680 F4 shafts. They feel surprisingly good and paired with the Callaway Apex it was a bombing combo it but the launch angle was REALLY low. I thought these would tend to launch much higher. I moved the ball forward in the stance and was able to get launch up to 20° but from my understanding that's still way too low for a 6i. Any suggestions?? ( all shots were with a 6i)

Amazing how far some of you guys hit the ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back