Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it's made for walker more for carts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh, I actually like that idea a lot. Very interested in the sun mountain C130 S because of that. I don't walk a ton with my bag, but the stand helps a lot at ranges and moving from the car to clubhouse and such.

Still ponder hard on either a 3h or 5w. Think 5w might be easier to hit. Looking at Xhot, RBZ, TightLies, Cleveland Classic, and Cobra Baffler. Think the Baffler might the easiest to hit out of that group.

Callaway Heavenwood fits exactly what you are looking for. Its ridiculously easy to hit.

Still ponder hard on either a 3h or 5w. Think 5w might be easier to hit. Looking at Xhot, RBZ, TightLies, Cleveland Classic, and Cobra Baffler. Think the Baffler might the easiest to hit out of that group.

You might want to look at the Cleveland 588 line, very user friendly. The 7-wood is just so easy to use and a fun club to practice other shots with. It is a very versatile club and an all around fun club to hit.

You might want to look at the Cleveland 588 line, very user friendly. The 7-wood is just so easy to use and a fun club to practice other shots with. It is a very versatile club and an all around fun club to hit.

Might look into the 588, keep hearing good things about it. I am a cleveland fan so I always try to keep at least 1 or 2 clubs of theirs in my bag.

vapor flex 3hybo...gonna be talking to my fitter about this today.

That other thread has me thinking maybe pull the 3w and go 4/5w and a 7w instead of a hybrid at all then just go 4-58* hmm. This site is bad for me I ponder and buy too much.

Have you given the Vapor Flex hybrids a shot as well? So good.

If I could find one to hit I would man. Nike has 4 total clubs at my golfsmith. One 6 iron one speed driver one speed fw one speed hybo all regular flex all RH.

Im hitting the XR Pro right now and its one of the best I have tried all year.

I saw the pro but not one in RH only a LH regular. It is a bit small. Do you find it fairly forgiving or not so much?

Pondering a hybrid to fill the gap between my 5 iron and 19degree 5 wood. Want something really easy to hit, any suggestions would be great.

Pondering a hybrid to fill the gap between my 5 iron and 19degree 5 wood. Want something really easy to hit, any suggestions would be great.

Look at the X2hot line, or maybe the Cobra bafflers. I have found the X2Hot to be insanely forgiving and easy to hit both off the tee and deck

I'm having good success with my Adams IDEA TECH V4. People have said they love the V3 too. When I want to go old school, I pull out my Cleveland Mashie+ hybrids which are also great clubs. Very easy to hit these out of the rough. Can be found for cheap nowadays too.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Irons.. Went out and hit some today.. Vapor pro, s55, apex pro. All very nice but those bstone irons have been haunting me for a month... Gonna have to drive to Orlando to hit them again!!

Irons.. Went out and hit some today.. Vapor pro, s55, apex pro. All very nice but those bstone irons have been haunting me for a month... Gonna have to drive to Orlando to hit them again!!

Did you hit the VPC's or the XR Pro's?

I saw the pro but not one in RH only a LH regular. It is a bit small. Do you find it fairly forgiving or not so much?

Surprisingly enough it is quite forgiving. You know me about retention across the face and this does that very thing.

Interesting. I really have to ponder the top of my bag a little before I decide.

5W
4H
5i currently.

There is much to big of a gap right now I am wondering if I went XR 4 and 5 if it would shrink the gap a little between my 5i. Currently I am sort of clueless on how to hit a 190-200 yard shot as my 5i cannot get there and my 4h is too long (about 215).

Surprisingly enough it is quite forgiving. You know me about retention across the face and this does that very thing.
Another added on to the need to hit list.

So many clubs, so little time.

I think I want a new putter. Not sure what design, shape, brand or what I want. Not that there is anything wrong with the one I have. It's the person holding it and what is between the ears that is the problem.

Ugh I hate it when I get bored...

Now pondering the Cobra Fly Z +, Nike Vapor Speed, XR Pro hybird, Nike Vapor Hybrid, XR Pro irons & Z545 AW....

I blame Fupresti.

Ugh I hate it when I get bored...

Now pondering the Cobra Fly Z +, Nike Vapor Speed, XR Pro hybird, Nike Vapor Hybrid, XR Pro irons & Z545 AW....

I blame Fupresti.

I wish you could do Cowboys next weekend, I've got two of those right now...maybe more by then. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back