Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what companies make 4 woods and 7 woods? Stupid ponder is killing me.

Did you hit the VPC's or the XR Pro's?

The XR pro never even crossed my mind..( #notasmartman ) ..but i will tell you that the cobra fly z irons were pretty impressive.

I wish you could do Cowboys next weekend, I've got two of those right now...maybe more by then. :alien:

Stupid weather

Quite a few. Some will (like Cobra) offer a 3/4 or 5/7 adjustable option too.

That sounds about right, now to find some used fairway cobras. Thanks for the heads up.

Ugh I hate it when I get bored...

Now pondering the Cobra Fly Z +, Nike Vapor Speed, XR Pro hybird, Nike Vapor Hybrid, XR Pro irons & Z545 AW....

I blame Fupresti.

The enabled has become the enabler.

I strongly urge to take a look at the Heaven Wood. You are getting a 7 wood head with a 3 wood length shaft. Everybody that tries it (the thread has all the info) loves the thing and its crazy easy to hit.

Pondering a hybrid to fill the gap between my 5 iron and 19degree 5 wood. Want something really easy to hit, any suggestions would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a 3 hybrid for the same gap. Wilson Staff D100. The D200 hybrids (which I have not hit) look better, I would check those out also. I got a great deal on the D100.

Start with Callaway - I love the Xhot line, lots of others like their other lines of FW woods.

A lot of people love the Bobby Jones (designed by Jesse Ortiz) Black fairways too ... never had the chance to hit them myself though. I have a Cleveland Mashie 5W and 7W which treat me well - for the most part. Currently toying with Nickent clubs, but that's only because I got them for around $18 a piece. Anything with a graphite shaft over 39" though ... if it's not a 4H ... chances are it and I won't get along. Not sure why the 4H doesn't give me fits, while a 5H will drive me nuts.

I love when places "scoop" items and such by breaking embargo...And use Japan images that have been out for days instead of the right images.

Pondering a Bridgestone 5 wood with the same NV 65 shaft that is in my driver.

Irons.. Went out and hit some today.. Vapor pro, s55, apex pro. All very nice but those bstone irons have been haunting me for a month... Gonna have to drive to Orlando to hit them again!!

Get the bstone won't regret it

Pondering gapping in my set. There is a 15 yard gap from my 5 iron to hybrid as well as my 54 to Pw. Thinking as the majority of shots are played within 150 yards that gap is a priority.

Pondering gapping in my set. There is a 15 yard gap from my 5 iron to hybrid as well as my 54 to Pw. Thinking as the majority of shots are played within 150 yards that gap is a priority.

thats a big gap from pw to 54. Thinking a 50 might be a good fit in that. I would rather fill that gap than the top end

15 yard gap isn't excessive. All my gaps are between 10 and 15 yards. Actually have about a 20 to 25 yard gap between my gw and sw (125 to 100)

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

thats a big gap from pw to 54. Thinking a 50 might be a good fit in that. I would rather fill that gap than the top end

I think that is the best as well. Pw goes 145 or so and the 54 is 125. That's a 20 yard gap, the 50 may fit perfectly

Hit the new Fly Z, let's just say I likey

I think that is the best as well. Pw goes 145 or so and the 54 is 125. That's a 20 yard gap, the 50 may fit perfectly

im a fan of the 50/54/58 setup. That's what I have but will need to change to 49/53/58 with my Srixons pw being 44*

im a fan of the 50/54/58 setup. That's what I have but will need to change to 49/53/58 with my Srixons pw being 44*
Don't forget the the yardage should dictate the lofts, not necessarily even loft gapping. For ex. I have a 48 degree pw in my miura that I hit 150 and a 46 degree pw in apex mb that I hit 140 lol. I stopped looking at what loft # is stamped and looking strictly at yardage.

I love when places "scoop" items and such by breaking embargo...And use Japan images that have been out for days instead of the right images.

It never gets old.

I guess its subscribing to the whole, even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again.

In this case, its rarely.

KBS Hi-Revs for wedges...it never ends

My focus is solely on the fairway slot now. XR or 815 Alpha. Or XR Pro. I need to hit these all much more. Saving one more for #WPF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back